IV. THE JAPOR SNIPPET

A DROP IN THE OCEAN — RON POPE

ALWAYS AND FOREVER

𝐈𝐕 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐓

𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐕𝐄 as it was difficult for her to fall asleep.

The princess laid flat on her back underneath the silk white covers, tossing and turning positions every now and then to make herself comfortable, but she remained completely restless.

What she needed most was Rajah's comfort, but her pet tiger was back on Auradelle at the Agnola palace, probably giving Ares and Ingrid the best company while she was away from home on a mission.

Sighing heavily, Bella whipped out of the sheets, standing up on her petite feet to reveal the lovely satin nightgown she wore to bed.

The white nightgown was long, reaching down to her feet and the long sleeves flowed beautifully with each move of her slim, but strong arms.

Her brown hair was no longer pinned up, so her natural tight curls fell flawlessly down her back and past her waist.

From her bedside table, Bella grabbed a gold Auradellian shawl that once belonged to her late mother.

She slipped on a pair of pure golden flats and draped the silk shawl over her shoulders, before heading out the door.

She forgot how cold space could become.

The princess silently tiptoed her way into the main room, hoping no one was in there.

Lucky for her, only R2-D2 and Jar Jar appeared to be in the room, both sleeping noisily.

Bella warmly smiled at the two and grabbed one of the nearby blankets, carefully placing the cozy fabric over Jar Jar as she tried hard not to laugh at the Gungan's loud snoring and sleep mumbling.

Then all of a sudden, she felt another presence in the room.

A pair of ocean blue eyes stared at her from the corner of the room.

Bella turned her head to find Anakin shivering as he was terribly cold, something he was not used to.

Instead of asking why he was sitting there, Bella grabbed another warm blanket and made her way over to the blonde boy.

"Are you okay, Ani?" Bella held concern in her voice.

"It's very cold" Anakin answered.

Bella compassionately smiled at him as she crouched down and wrapped the cozy blanket around his quivering body, her touch gentle as a feather.