1

Sunghoon ran down the street trying to catch the girl from earlier.

"Vanilla latte?" The barista called out earlier that evening. Sunghoon looked up from his phone as he leaned onto the free table behind him. The boy walked up to the counter ready to receive his well earnt drink only to find it wasn't there.

The boy looked to his side to see a girl, already waking away with the drink. His drink.

The barista must have sensed something was wrong. "Is everything ok?"

Sunghoon looked at the boy. "She just took my drink."

A look of realisation appeared on the man's face. "She ordered the same thing, must have gotten confused. I'll make your one right now."

Sunghoon grit his teeth in annoyance. Still, he had ordered before her. He had waited longer than her. He should have been enjoying his drink right now.

Regardless, Hoon watched the girl return to her group of friends with an uncomfortable smile on her face.

It was as if they had sensed his gaze or something, because in that moment, all five girls turned their heads and looked his way.

An embarassed mess, Sunghoon redirected his attention to the barista who had almost finished his order.

"Sorry for the misunderstanding, have a great night!" The boy smiled, placing a small wrapped chocolate in Hoons hand as an apology.

Gosh, Sunghoon loved free stuff. I mean, who doesn't? Immedietly, his whole mood had been lifted.

The boy was about to leave the cafe when someone yelled out to him.

"Hey! Boy with the blue jumper. Yes you! The one with the mole on your face! Our friend here likes you!"

Sunghoon looked down at his blue jumper, and then touched the dot on his face. It was a beauty spot, did they not know?

The four girls laughed while the one that had stolen his drink looked down, ashamed.

"That's why she took your drink, to get your attention!"

The girl looked up, betrayed. "You told me that this was my order..."

The girls laughed and slapped her shoulder. "Don't look at us like that, we're just playing around."

Gosh, this was so awkward. This is how Leilani must have felt on the first day she met Sunoo. All because of Sunghoon.

He was about to leave again when the girls called out once more. "Don't leave! Don't you want her number? She'll be good to you. And she's innocent, never been with anyone else in her life."

The girl with the vanilla latte looked as if she were either on the verge or tears, or as if she were about to rip out her 'friends' hair and shove it down their throats. Maybe even both.

"You can use her all you want, isn't she pretty?"

The girl stood up, took her drink in one hand and her bag in the other and left the store, zooming past the confused boy.

Sunghoon caught a glimpse of the barista, who sadly shook his head. "Poor Bomi..."

Sunghoon watched as the girl struggled to close her purse as she left the store, dropping her bus card on the way. She noticed it, but the situation was to embarassing for her. So she left it on the floor, eager to get away from everyone in the cafe.

It was like his body acted by itself.

Sunghoon found himself picking up the card and racing down the street, trying to catch the girl.

He seriously didn't know where his mind was at. He bumped into a couple on the way, apologising profusely as he left them confused. "Sunghoon...?" It sounded like Sunoo.

Finally catching up to her, the boy pulled the girls purse in order to get her to stop.

The girl, Bomi, shreiked and turned around, eyes wide open in shock.

"I-I don't have money!" She yelled.

"I'm not here for money." Sunghoon yelled back, mouth gaping open as he gasped for air.

"You pervert!" Bomi screamed, pulling out pepper spray from her pocket and spraying it in his mouth.

The situation was a mess, all thanks to miscommunication.

Sunghoon spat out the weird taste from his mouth, it was seriously so disgusting.

Weakly, he held up his arm, displaying the abandoned bus card from before.

Bomi's eyes widened as she realised what was going on. No, she wasn't in danger. What a relief.

Flustered, the girl accepted the card and pulled out a bottle of water from her bag.

Sunghoon gladly accepted it and rinsed his mouth, spitting out the bitter taste from before. It reminded him of the omlet he had cooked in grade 8 at school, which was a traumatizing experience.

Sunghoon furrowed his eyebrows as he wondered what crack his teacher was smoking back then. Because that teacher had given him an A- on that dish.

Bomi cleared her throat, trying to get the boys attention. "Sorry about that. And thankyou."  Bomi gestured to the card. Only now did Sunghoon realise that her bus card was in a protective case.

The case had a photo of Taehyun in it.

"Seriously? Taehyun?" Sunghoon gestured to her card, forgetting all about everything that has just happened.

"Don't you dare diss Taehyun." The girl shook her head, ready to defend the boy with her life.

"I can think of better people to put in a case. Like Sunghoon, from Enhypen."

The girl rasied her eyebrows in shock. "What is this self promotion? Don't you have better things to do?"

Sunghoon chuckled a little and regained his composure. Yeah, he had better things to do.

Actually, Sunghoon himself was confused as to why he was standing in the alley with a girl he had met barely two minutes ago

You're an introvert Sunghoon. Be true to your origins and stop talking right now. Don't forget who you are.

But he just couldn't stop talking.

"I'll look better in your case. Your 'friends' would be happy to see that."

The girl scoffed, clearly ammused by the guy. "They're barely my friends."

Sunghoon nod and smiled comfortingly. "I agree. You'd be happier hanging out with better people. Like me."

The girl laughed once again and shook her head. "Thanks for returning my card. And good luck with your career or whatever."  And with that, Bomi turned and walked away.

Which was weird, because usually Sunghoon would be the one to eagerly dash away from a conversation with a stranger.

Dumbfounded, the boy stood there with his Vanilla latte in his hands, wondering why he felt disheartened as the girl walked away.

"I must be going crazy." He thought as he looked down at his shoes, only to see

"-she dropped her bus card again?"

It must have slipped out of the case

Sunghoon picked it up from the floor and inspected the card.

At least now he had a way to weasel himself into Bomi's life.

Sunghoon was going to have fun with this.