Epilogue

A month later, the two sat in an empty cafe, talking to eachother happily.

They had just hung up with the third friend, who was on their way to the cafe.

Sunghoon and Youngchan ate from the plate of biscuits as they conversed about various topics, until they landed on a particular one.

"You still like Bomi, don't you?"

Youngchan chuckled. He had been caught red handed. Initially, the boy had planned on staying out of the couple's way. He knew he didn't stand a chance against Sunghoon from day one. So he had chosen to force himself to stop liking Bomi, so he could protect himself.

It wasn't an effective method.

"Don't worry, I won't ruin what you guys have. Or rather, what you don't have. Why haven't you asked her out yet?"

Sunghoon shook his head. They had discussed their relationship status and decided a few points.

One, Sunghoon and Bomi basically had the same job. Extremely time consuming. It would be hard to maintain a proper relationship when you have a job like that. A prime example would be Yijin, who in the span of a month, had gone through two different girlfriends and was now on their third.

Two, Sunghoon and Bomi really liked eachother. Did they really have to play boyfriend and girlfriend just to make it official? Did everyone really need to know where the duo stood regarding their relationship? Why couldn't they just adore eachother and leave it at that?

Three. As stated above, Sunghoon and Bomi adored eachother. It's not like they were going to fall for someone else anytime soon. At the same time, they had known eachother for a few months, and decided that they wanted to take things slowly.

"I'll ask her to be my girlfriend when the time is right."

"Good. You make her happy, don't mess that up."

The door bell jingled, signalling that Bomi had entered the store.

Excited, the boys turned to her only to find that she had brought company.

"My dad came too, hope you don't mind!"

The boys shook their heads eagerly and ran to find another chair for the man

It was a rare sight. Bomi's dad must have taken time off work, or snuck out of the house just to be here.

"Kay guy, I only have 10 minutes to spare, so let's make this quick."

Bomi had managed to get some time away from the company just before her girls made their debut.

Understandably, the next month would be extremely busy and stressful, so the group had decided to celebrate Bomi's achievements a little earlier.

Sitting down around the table, Bomi looked at everyone.

All the people that she loved so dearly were with her in that moment.

This moment would go on to be something she would remember forever.

Youngchan, who had stuck by her for years despite his feelings, smiled at the girl happily as he carried the cake to the table.

Her father, who had secretly and subtly supported her for the entirety of her life, crinkled his eyes as he smiled for the first time in years while he fed his daughter cake.

Sunghoon, her love, her support, the boy who stuck with her through think and thin chuckled as he wiped icing on the girls face and kissed her cheek.

Bomi was extremely emotional, but in a good way.

If you told her years ago that she would end up living alone, next to a friend, working and providing for herself, 'dating' the most perfect boy ever and escaping the toxic people in her life, she would have stabbed you with a pencil.

This moment felt like a dream.

Sighing happily, she looked at Sunghoon who brought a cup of mystery contents to her lips.

Sipping the warm liquid, Bomi closed her eyes, remenisced and smiled.

It was a vanilla latte.