11

Bomi sat smack bang in the middle of her new apartment

When she had first walked in, she was happy to see that the house alreday had a sofa and a bed. All she had to do was move in her personal items, which wasn't alot of things.

Initially, the girl had wanted to throw a house warming party on her first day there, but seeing that the temperature was still a little cool, and the heater didn't work, Bomi decided to put it off until a day later.

Another downside to moving into the house so abruptly was that she had not hot water just yet.

A downside to the whole situation was that Bomi had lost her mum in the proces. Whatever, it wasn't like they were the closest anyways.

The girls dad had so generously kept his promise by helping his daughter move items into her new apartment. Infact, he had gone to the lengths of taking the day off work just to do so.

Bomi was sure that her dad taking this action for her cause only made her mother dislike her even more. But that was ok.

Sighing, the girl walked out of her apartment after a tiring day, eager to buy herself dinner from the nearby convenience store.

She locked her door and turned around, only to be met with a girl her age staring at her from the door of the opposite apartment.

"Oh my bad. I didn't know anyone had moved in, else we would have met earlier."

Bomi smiled and shook her head. "That's alright. I moved in in a rush so it makes sense. I'm Bomi." The girl stuck her hand out for a handshake.

Her neighbour looked at her hand and silently laughed before stepping closer to the girl and pulling her in for a hug. "I'm Hyeri, let's be good friends."

The two girls took the elevator down together. "So, do you work with Hybe?" Hyeri asked as they exitted the building

Bomi raised an eyebrow in suspicioun. "Yeah, how did you know?"

Hyeri noticed how taken aback Bomi was and rushed to explain herself. "No, I'm not a stalker or anything. My mum also works for Hybe, that's why she lives here. Free accommodation and all."

Bomi nod her head in understanding and followed Hyeri until they reached a split pathway.

"Well, I have plans to meet my boyfriend for dinner. We should definately hang out soon, it was nice meeting you." Hyeri smiled and hugged Bomi once again

Bomi accepted her embrace and smiled back. "For sure, have fun with your man!"

And with that, the two girls went their separate ways.

-

Bomi returned home with a bag full of instant ramen, only to find a certain boy sitting outside her door.

"Sunghoon?" Bomi asked cautiously

The boy got up abruptly and waved at the girl. Bomi quickly unlocked her door and ushered the boy in, not knowing how long he was sitting outside in the cold.

Bomi disappeared into her room only to return with an oversized hoodie in her arms.

She threw it to the boy who was wearing thin clothes and told him to put it on.

Sunghoon gladly accepted, inhaling Bomi's sweet scent that was embedded into the hoodie.

"Gosh, I hate you." Sunghoon spoke once he was warm

Bomi raised an eyebrow

"You actually made my heart skip a beat." Sunghoon mumbled. "Why didn't you invite us over today?" He spoke louder this time

The girl walked to the couch and set down a glass of orange juice for her guest.

"There's no heater. You guys would have been cold."

That sounded like absolute hell to Sunghoon. "So, you'll just sleep with alot of blankets tonight?"

Bomi nod her head. "Want a house tour?"

They ended the night in Bomis room, with Sunghoon refusing to step foot inside.

His wide eyes were staring at the large poster of Taehyun, that was stuck on top of Bomi's bed.

"What is Taehin doing here?"

Bomi threw a pillow at the boy and then pulled him into the room. "Don't make me mad, I swear Sunghoon."

"Or what?"

"Or I'll get my neighbour to punch you in the throat. She seems like the type of person to actually do so."

Sunghoon laughed and then jumped onto Bomi's bed.

"Your bed is so nice. Let me stay here."

Bomi shook her head. "Never. You come to my house and you disrespect Taehyun? You're not welcome here."

Sunghoon pulled Bomi into the bed so she was sleeping half on top of him. He wrapped her arms around her waist and pulled her close, snuggling under the three layers of blankets she had.

"Isn't this warmer like this?"

Bomi's cheeks were hot. Yes, this was warmer. Maybe not in the way Sunghoon had intended though.

"Go to sleep. I've got you."

"No, I can't-"

"Why not? I've got you, so just relax darling."

Sunghoon started playing with Bomi's fingers and massaging her shoulders. It was weirdly relaxing. Bomi found herself closing her eyes and drifting into dreamland in no time.

Sunghoon followed moments after. The two held eachother that night, leaving no gaps between them. It was arguably the best nights sleep the two had had in years.

-

Sunghoon and Bomi rushed out the door, tripping on air as they put on their shoes and fastened their coats.

The duo hadn't eaten breakfast, had slept through their alarms and didn't have time to correct their appearances.

"Sunghoon, you left your bag on the couch!"

"Wait, take an apple or something. You'll get hungry Bomi."

"Do you think we have time to stop at the cafe? I want a vanilla late."

Exiting the door, they found their neighbours to be in the same situation.

"Jay, stop telling me pick up lines and get out of my house."

"Wait Hyeri, do you think your mum likes me a little more now?"

"Sunghoon, is that you?"

All four parties froze in their spots as they came face to face

"Bomi?"

Hyeir made the connections and realised that Bomi was the girl that Sunghoon had been infatuated with.

Sunghoon realised that Hyeri was the neighbour that would most definately not hesitate to punch him in the throat.

Bomi realised that Jay was the boyfriend that Hyeri had dinner plans with the night before

Jay stood their, eating a piece of toast

What a hectic morning.

Realising that they were late to their jobs, all four parties squished into the elevator and hailed a taxi.

Hyeri went her seperate way, while the three others ran to their work building.

"Hey, guys! This isn't over yet, we're going to talk about this later, ok?" Hyeri yelled at the three others before running off to work.

Yes, it had been a hectic morning indeed.