Welcome To The Club

Welcome Lost Boys and Lost Girls! Spoiler Alert: This is the beginning of the end. Thank you all for sticking through with me for all of this time. For my first Lost Boys story I can't believe how far it's come! I don't think that without you guys I would have the guts to continue writing, and I'm sorry for not always sticking through with my promises. Nonetheless, I love you all~and here you go!

Chapter 26

Marko's Pov

Okay enough with the games and who the hell does this guy think he is anyway? Now, not only do I have to worry about obnoxious humans and protecting my mate, but I have to fight this other vampire who plans on taking Sam away…well that doesn't make me sound like an angsty teenager. Noting that fact I pulled Sam behind me.

"How are we going to do this?" Paul asked aloud. David clicked his tongue and threw his cigarette butt to the ground.

"Attack and win. There's nothing else to it." He said simply. His thoughts implied to do something else. With that we shifted and crouched down, ready to pounce. The unwelcomed visitor shifted back to his human form, surprising us, and stood up straight with an unwavering scowl.

"Now Samantha," he began slowly, looking over the lot of us and finally settling his eyes on her, "that is no way to treat family." What the hell is he going on about now?

Sam's Pov

Well that's it. The straw has broken the camel's back. This psychopath who believes that stalking my mind and taking me away has finally gone ballistic. As if the past week hasn't been crazy enough – right? As I was going to speak I was cut-off by a more than unhappy Frog.

"You have got to be shitting me!" Alan groaned.

"My sentiments exactly. Yes, please enlighten us." David added in impatiently.

"Are you not curious? I'm in your head, Sam." Darcy emphasized. What did that mean?

"But that only happens between bonding," Marko interjected, "and Sam doesn't know you, creep." I don't get it!

"We're bonded, Sammy." Marko cooed into my head. I looked to him, and even though that the timing was off Marko looked back, and even at the corners of his mouth a small smile grew.

"Oh Samantha," Darcy drawled, "now's not the time to get sidetracked, and I have yet to tell you the best part." He grinned. "Somewhere along the way we must have a blood relation. That is why I took up your father's offer; if anyone else had the same proposal I wouldn't have even considered it. I could sense it through your father, and now I can sense it through you. Now, just as that…thing next to you has said, 'we're bonded, Sammy.'" He concluded with a smirk. "I think it's time that-"

"Yeah, yeah." David waved his hand, "that's a cute little story, but I don't give a shit. Guys?" and through some secret message, the air changed. Marko once again pulled me behind him towards Dwayne, who also pulled me behind him like a ragdoll towards Edgar and Alan. Looking back, the guys had transformed, bearing tooth and nail towards Darcy.

"Bravo boys. A little chivalry isn't going to get you anywhere though." Darcy said simply. "I do always get what I want."

"So you've told us." Marko grimaced, his fangs poking out from between his parted lips.

"Well I suppose that the spoiled brat is gonna be disappointed then, bud." Paul added.

Then they attacked, and even to me it was all a blur. I should be used to this be now. The guys were still encircling him, but Darcy didn't stir. Instead, his sights were on something else, a gap perhaps. The guys leaped, starting with Marko and they hit the air. Darcy had moved out of the way, and was now over to the fountain. From there it had seemed everything was happening in the blink of an eye. Darcy and I made eye contact, he came charging my way, someone pulled out in front of me, Alan, and then everything came to a standstill.