Chapter 4: Constellation

Kion fell asleep next to Sarabi. But, he still drempt of the lioness. Kion started getting annoyed.

In his dream, Kion yelled at the lioness. She turned to him, dissapeared, and then popped out right infront of his face. Kion fell back in shock.

Kion didn't recognize this lioness. It wasn't the one he dreamed about. She had blood all over her, and looked like a psychopath.

She crept toward Kion threateningly. Kion tried to stand up, but fumbled. He didn't like the new lioness in his dream, he wanted to the old one.

The lioness stood above him, and was about to bite into his neck, when Kion jolted awake, screaming.

Kion panted. His dream took a dark turn. He didn't like this creepy lioness haunting his dreams. He wanted the old one.

Kion went closer to Sarabi. He was scared. Kion had no idea of this lioness was real. Of course Kion wanted the first one to be real, but not the one he just encountered.

Kion tried to sleep, but the creepy lioness was still in his mind. Kion knew he was grounded, but he couldn't stay in Priderock, he needed fresh air.

Kion quietly walked out of Priderock. He looked at the stars, and saw the original lioness, the one who was in his dreams first.

Kion stared at her constellation. She was absolutely beautiful. Kion layed on his back and looked at her constellation. He couldn't take his eyes off it.

The constellation of the lioness started to move

The constellation of the lioness started to move. She laughed, ran, and layed down. It was like she was with Kion, but instead, she was in the stars.

Kion's breath was blown away. Her constellation went away, and Kion sighed, he wanted to see her more.

Kion didn't want to sleep, because he was afraid the creepy lioness would take his dreams. Kion layed down and looked up at the stars, hoping to see the lioness again.

Kion soon drifted off to sleep. But, he didn't get what he expected. The dream was of the lioness, not the creepy one, talking to him. Though Kion couldn't hear her, she was still talking to him.

Kion admired every detail of her. She was so beautiful, Kion doesn't even think she is real. Kion woke up.

Kion woke up in the grassy plains. He sighed. Kion would stay with that lioness forever. He didn't care if he knew her name or not, Kion just wanted to see her.

Kion slowly walked back to Priderock.

When he arrived, everyone was in a panic. Nala spotted Kion. "Kion!" She shouted and ran to him. "What?" Kion asked. "We were so worried. We thought something happened to you," Nala said.

"I'm fine," Kion replied. Simba walked up to Kion, a concerned look on his face. "Son, where were you?" "I had a nightmare, so I went to the plains to sleep, and it helped," Kion replied.

"It's ok Kion, just next time tell us when you're going somewhere during the night, ok?" Simba asked. Kion nodded. "Now go back inside priderock, you're still grounded," Simba said. Kion sighed and walked in.

Kion layed down.