Chapter 16: Play Fight

Kion and Rani walked to the tree. They saw Kiara jumping around in excitement.

"I wonder what she's so happy about," Rani asked. "Maybe she finally found a way to get rid of me," Kion smirked.

Rani looked at him and chuckled, "You have a great sense of humor." "I know," Kion smiled.

Rani and Kion walked over to Kiara and Kovu.

Kovu looked super happy, and Kiara was jumping around like a rabbit.

"What's going on guys?" Kion asked. Kiara turned around and faced him. "Im pregnant again!" She smiled.

"Of course, I knew that once you had time alone it would happen," Kion smirked. "Kion stop it. Your remarks aren't funny," Kiara said, but she still smiled.

"I would have to disagree," Rani stepped forward, "Kion is funny." "Mm not really," Kiara replied.

"Yes he is," Rani chuckled. "Fine, he is," Kiara smiled.

"Ah ha! The older sister finally admits it! Now I have completed everything on my life list. What shall I do with the rest of my life now?" Kion asked.

Rani laughed. "You can't go one second can you?" Kiara raised an eyebrow. "Nope," Kion smiled, showing his fangs.

"And I'm still your older sister, you have to listen to me," Kiara said. "No I don't," Kion replied. Kiara tackled him in a playful way.

Kovu walked up to Rani. "They argue a lot," He said. "I can tell," Rani chuckled.

Kion pinned Kiara. "Once again, I got you," Kion smirked. "Don't get used to it," Kiara replied. "I think I will," Kion smirked and hopped off her.

Kiara stood up.

"I have an idea!" Kiara shouted. "What is it?" Kovu asked. "Play fight!" Kiara smiled.

"I always love a Play fight," Kion smiled. "I go against Kovu, Kion, you against Rani," Kiara said.

"Prepare to lose," Kion smirked. "We'll see about that," Rani chuckled.

Kovu and Kiara got into position.

"Ready, go!" Kiara shouted.

Rani lunged at Kion, but he ducked and Rani flew over him.

"Never attack first," Kion smirked. He walked over to pin Rani. But once he put his paws on her, she twisted and pinned Kion to the ground.

"Never assume you won," Rani smiled. "Might want to take your own advice," Kion smirked. "Huh?" Before Rani could react, Kion pinned her down, and made sure to use all his strength so she couldn't get up.

"I win," Kion smirked. Rani sighed. Kion got off her. They looked at Kiara and Kovu. Kiara had Kovu pinned.

"I let her win," Kovu said. "Yeah sure," Kiara giggled. "Your pregnant of course I'd go easy on you," Kovu replied.

"Alright, break time," Rani said.