Chapter 10: A Lot To Take In

Even though Kion didn't know if Rani would let him in the territory she lived in, he was still happy.

Kion ran faster with each second, with Kovu by his side. Kiara was panting behind them.

"Kion, Kovu, stop" Kiara gasped. "C'mon Kiara, keep up," Kion said. "Yeah c'mon princess," Kovu smirked.

Kiara collapsed to the ground. "Kiara!" Kion and Kovu said in unison. They ran back to her. Kiara was gasping for breath.

"Kiara, this isn't your normal pace, why are you so slow?" Kion asked. "It's nothing," Kiara said standing up.

"We aren't leaving untill you tell us," Kovu said blocking her path. "But what about Rani!" Kion shouted. "We have all the time in the world for that Kion. Something is wrong with Kiara," Kovu looked back at her.

Kiara sighed, "I'm sick." "WHAT!" Kovu shouted. "Im just kidding. It's only morning sickness," Kiara chuckled. "That doesn't make sense. Who only gets sick in the morning?" Kion raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'm confused," Kovu replied. Kiara looked up at her brother, and mate.

"I'm pregnant," She said. Kovu froze. His eyes went wise, and he fainted.

"You're what!" Kion shouted. "Pregnant," Kiara smiled. "But this is going to slow me down. I won't be able to get to the Tree Of Life faster," Kion paced back and forth.

"I can still go at a good pace, but not as fast as you were going," Kiara replied. "But that is the pace I want to go at!" Kion growled.

Kiara tucked her ears back, "I-I thought you'd be happy." Kion growled, "Because of you, I can't see Rani faster!" "Kion, I-Im s-sorry," Kiara started to cry.

Kion realized what he was doing. "I'm sorry Kiara," Kion went to her side, "I just really want to meet Rani."

"Kion, you can't blame me for being pregnant. If you want to blame someone, blame Kovu," Kiara said. Kion chuckled.

"I'm not going to blame anyone. I am happy for you," Kion smiled.

"I understand that you want to meet Rani, and I will try to move as fast as I can," Kiara smiled. "Thanks," Kion nuzzled her.

Kovu woke up. "Ow my head." Kiara chuckled and licked his cheek. "So, I'm going to be a dad?" Kovu asked. "Nope, your going to be an uncle," Kiara smiled.

"Wait huh?" Kovu was confused. "I'm just messing with you, of course your going to be a dad silly," Kiara giggled.

Kovu gently put Kiara on her back, and felt her stomach.

"I can't wait," Kovu licked her cheek

"Can we get going now?" Kion asked. Kiara smiled, "Yea, let's go."

The 3 siblings continued walking, but at a slower pace, for Kiara.

Kovu stood by her side, and was on high alert.