Chapter 7: A Gush Of Wind

Nightfall approached, and Kion woke up with a smile. He was looking forward to seeing the lioness again.

Kion walked out of the den, but Simba stopped him. "Kion, remember, be careful." "I will dad," Kion nuzzled him.

Simba watched Kion sit at the edge of Priderock, and watch the stars.

Kion looked up into the night sky. The lioness appeared again.

Kion smiled

Kion smiled. Suddenly, a gush of wind went through Kion. It almost blew his fur off.

Mufasa spoke. "Kion, this lioness is real. Her name is Rani. You must seek the Tree Of Life to find her..." Mufasa's voice trailed off.

"The Tree Of Life?" Kion thought, "I'll ask mom and dad about it tomorrow." Kion went back to looking at the lioness.

Kion then realized. MUFASA TOLD HIM THE LIONESSES NAME! "Rani..." Kion thought and smiled, "Beautiful name." Kion watched her constellation.

Kovu walked up to Kion. "You ok Kion?" Kovu asked. "IM MORE THAN OK!" Kion shouted with a huge smile on his face.

 "I know her name now! And I know where she lives!" Kion shouted

"Wait what! She's actually real?" Kovu asked. Kion nodded, "My grandfather told me."

"What's her name?" Kovu asked. "Rani," Kion replied, "And my grandfather said she lives at the Tree Of Life."

"So are you going to look for her?" Kovu asked. "Of course I am! The lioness that I've been dreaming about is real! Wouldn't you do the same?" Kion asked.

Kovu smirked, "I don't need to, because I already have one." "Who?" Kion asked. "Kiara," Kovu replied. "That's amazing! Im happy for you guys," Kion smiled.

"Im happy for you, know you know what this lionesses name is, and where she lives," Kovu replied. Kion smiled. He layed down and looked at her constellation.

"I hope mom and dad let me look for her..."