Chapter 20: GoodBye

Kion and Rani walked back to Kiara and Kovu.

"Sis, me and Rani are mates now," Kion smiled and nuzzled Rani.

"Congrats," Kiara smiled. Kovu stepped forward, "Kion, we're leaving. We said we would just take you to the Tree Of Life."

"Oh, I forgot," Kion sighed. "Do you want us to send a message to mom and dad from you?" Kiara asked.

"Yes, tell them that they should have believed in me, and now I have true love," Kion said.

"Isn't that rude Kion?" Rani asked. "They said that I couldn't come and find you. Why would I want want be nice to them?" Kion growled. Rani placed a paw on Kion's shoulder.

Rani looked at Kiara, "Tell them that Kion misses them." "No! Don't!" Kion growled. "Kion, what if your parents complete their journey in the circle of life while your here. Do you really want your last things to say to each other is a fight?" Rani asked.

Kion thought about it more, "I guess your right." "Aren't I always," Rani smirked.

"Bye," Kiara nuzzled Kion and Rani. "Bye Kion," Kovu nodded to them.

Kiara and Kovu left.

"Hey you ok?" Rani looked at Kion. "Yeah, just a little upset that their leaving," Kion sighed.

Rani licked his cheek. Kion smiled. "What should we do now? I mean, we can't do anything with Kiara and Kovu anymore," Kion asked. "Uh hmmm. I don't know," Rani replied.

"Well what's fun around here?" Kion asked. "Not sure. I was always busy patroling," Rani explained.

"Oh that's sad for you," Kion said. "Uh! You patrol to!" Rani scoffed. "I know, I was just getting under your fur," Kion smirked. Rani frowned.

"Now I see why lionesses didn't want you at your old pride," Rani chuckled. Kion was shocked. "WHAT!"

Rani giggled, "Don't worry, your all mine now." Rani wrapped her arms around Kion's neck, and kissed him.

"That still doesn't make up for what you said," Kion scoffed. "Hey it was just a joke," Rani replied.

Kion held his pride. "I have an idea to make it up to you," Rani smirked. Kion looked at Rani. "What?"

Rani pulled Kion down ontop of her. "Oh," Kion smirked. "Well what are you waiting for," Rani gave him a flirty look. "Nothing," Kion smiled. He started.