what was that?

what was that?

When two former student journalists, the editor-in-chief and the associate editor meet each other again, some years later, on field, but it's the other way around

Miguel Lorenzo Tiu, former associate editor in his college's publication, is now the editor-in-chief. Posing humorous acts as an EIC in his workplace and even in his social media accounts, he holds one of the highest positions in one of the best-known media outlets in the country. But for him, he is his inner child once faced to Sierra Madden, his editor-in-chief in college, and well, the love of his life.

Meeting her this time, he's steadfast to pursue her, with no plans of leaving her life without becoming hers. With all the unnameable and questionable things he's all ready to do and become, would the Sierra Madden accept him in her life?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

a stand-alone epistolary novel.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Notes:

• Photos used are and will be random. No portrayers intended.

• Photos used aren't mine and am personally crediting them to their rightful owners-may it be within or outside the platform as long as photos were used for visual representation only of the novel.

• There will be a Pinterest board and credit section link for all of the photos used after posting all parts of the story.

• No copyright infringement intended in mentioning properties, rights, and copyrights such as songs, books, places, events, etc.

•  If you are the owner of the photos used and/or the owner of the property/ies used and/or mentioned, and you wanted it to be removed, please kindly reach out to me and I'll take it down immediately. Thank you so much. ^^

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

!
contains mature themes. reading with discretion is advised.

links indicated in this story are all made up. please do not try visiting the links for security safety purposes.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Written: June 29, 2022 – December 8, 2022
Posted: January 31, 2023 – June 29, 2023

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˗ˏˋ pinterest board ˎˊ˗

https://pin.it/2Jqw9mD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˗ˏˋ playlist ˎˊ˗

https://open

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6Q2glSth8ksmVSGvFZJmI2?si=H2mlkSo5S9e5W1sxEOA1XQ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

a stand-alone epistolary novel
what was that?