186

MAIL

sierramadden@gmail.com

<3 [Inbox]

Miguel Lorenzo Tiu 7:00 AM
to me v

Warmest greetings, Ms. Sierra Madden!

To Sneak Peek’s editor-in-chief, Ms. Sierra Stanley Madden, my girlfriend, who just won major recognition and awards in its first year operation, People’s Choice Award, Best Selling Published Magazine of the Year, Best Editor, and TikTok Award (paano ba ’yan, it's a tie?) congratulations, baby.

This is Miguel Lorenzo Tiu, PLUMA’s editor-in-chief. Your number 1 (I don’t need anyone to be number 2 or anyone competing on my said position) admirer, supporter. The one you’re currently dating. Exclusively. Your boyfriend. Also, your almost everyday live-in partner, and partner in everything.

Sasabihin ko lang naman na akin ka lang hahaha. Kakilig tangina hayop. Mahal kita. Malala.

I value you the most, chief. Kahit maldita ka. Kahit maging sinulid ka. Ano b SKSKSKS

Pagbati ulit! Mahal na mahal kita malalaaa. I am beyond proud of you, baby boss. I will remain to by your side in our lifetimes—yes, all of them—supporting you, cheering for you as you make way through the crowds, up to any stage, owning your platform, becoming a voice with a reason and purpose, representing what it is that has to represented.

Date tayo? Please? Umiiyak na ’yong tao oh 👉😔👈

I updated our calendar with both of our schedules. I am suggesting, let's leave SP’s anniversary party early. In your green dress and my suit, with a champagne and your favorite wine glass, run away with me? Above anyone else, ahead of ranges and waves, you and me, just the two of.

Sabihin mo oo 👹

Yours and only yours,
Miguel Lorenzo Tiu
Editor-in- Chief, PLUMA
WPC Multimedia Publishing Inc.
Mahal na mahal kita
Malala
#Real
<3

#