045

MESSENGER

TV3N Reps

Celia Grant created this group
You’re friends with 2 people in this group
Add | Name | Members

Celia Grant named the group TV3N Reps

Today 11:34 AM

Celia
Good morning @everyone! We were advised na  iyong 10 attendees (eics and associates) under TV3 Network and its intermediaries sa Cebu Summit will be the same peeps to be PRIORITIZED as additional workforce to attend the Asian Press Conferences for Media and Journalism at Davao.

Para iyong mga sureness na sasama ay diretso na tomorrow evening sa place. If hindi kayo go, kindly leave this GC na lang and contact Sir Walt for the Manila flight. Sa mga sasama naman, kindly send a confirmation message here and sa pm ko. 101% sure ha!

Don’t worry guys ha! Hindi naman kayo maa-awol hahahaha the bosses will do the magic for the inconveniences sa work at schedules 🙌🏻, they have word for that.

| Forwarded a message.
Aside sa nominations ng TV3N and ng mga selected peeps for awarding, kasali tayo sa impromptu newspaper and magazine publication. If same mechanics pa rin from the previous years, the contest’s gonna run for 24 hours only—and everything's from scratch ha as in from 0 and the photos should be taken sa allotted time just like any other collective contests. Themes, criteria, materials, rules, and everything will be announced on the onset of the event proper too.

So far ito palang ang nare-relay sa akin. The main Creative Team is formed na rin and mauuna sila roon. Some of them and even some of the peeps here have experienced naman na the event, ano?

So okay, links for MS Teams and Discord groups and chats will be sent here ha so we could have a proper and formal planning.

I will be waiting for everyone's response ha, sama kayo! Mage-enjoy at makakagala tayo after, sshh na lang sa mga bosses hahahaha although for sure they already know that naman na 😅

@Miguel Lorenzo Tiu please encourage those who you think na kailangan natin doon ha. Thanks and see you, everyone!
Seen by Miguel, Himala, Andrea, and Gerome

#