140

MESSAGES

B

Today 1:00 AM

B
Sier. I hope you're already asleep and having the rest that you badly need.

You know I’ve seen you cry in different aspects of our lives, and it never occurred to me that you’ll cry over a thing I least expected for you to experience.

Love.

But to anywhere this will go, I will never advise you na marami pang iba diyan, na marami pang oras para diyan. Because admit it or not, we both know what you want, who you want.

But take as much time as you want, okay? Process all the way as much as you want. I am just always here for you.

Pero sana makapag-usap kayo as soon as possible. Gaya ng sinabi ko before, kung anong mayroon sa inyong dalawa, you two were the best people who knew everything that goes in between the two of you.

I am always thankful that you open up to me all the time. Iiyak mo lang lahat sa akin. Kakampi mo ako kahit saan, okay? Pakikinggan kita, Sier.

God, crying Sier, devastated Sier, broken Sier are not something I'd wish for

Kain tayo masarap na breakfast mamaya, okay? Kahit anong gusto mo

Gusto mo mag-Japan? Palawan? Siargao? Ibiza? Tuloy na natin mga drawings natin?

Deserve mong sumaya, please. This might be long overdue, but I know, except that it's in yourself and it's you, we both know where you could find the other half of that freedom and happiness.
Read

#