117

MAIL

:) [Inbox]

Miguel Lorenzo Tiu 6:00
to me

Warmest greetings, Ms. Sierra Madden!

This is Miguel Lorenzo Tiu, PLUMA’s Editor-in-Chief. Your number 1 (I don’t need anyone to be number 2 or anyone competing on my said position) admirer, supporter. The one you’re currently dating. Exclusively.

Happy new year, baby. This year became more meaningful than it was kasi you’re there. You're here, with me. Thank you for giving me this chance to be with you.

Thank you for being open to me. For always being you while you were with me. Palagi mong p’wedeng gawin iyon sa akin, kahit ano, lahat, maging malaya, maging ikaw.

Magsabi ka lang

Dm ka lang

Kahit ano

Dito lang ako lagi

Nandito ako, lagi

You’re clingier than I expected. You’re so soft every time you were fighting with your smiles. When you blush. When you look up while you’re laughing. When you try your best to hide your face against my chest. You’re always beautiful to me. Even at your most vulnerable states. Sa kahit anong kasungitan at kawalang ekspresyon ng mukha mo. I just know, it still has. So, thank you, for letting me see those in my lenses.

I’d continue to protect you and your space. I’d continue to be with you, cheer for you, support you in any way that I can.

So

Let’s create more core memories this year?

Sabihin mo oo? Nagmamakaawa na 'yong tao oh :)))

This is a scheduled mail, boss baby. Hindi ko alam kung nasabi ko na sa ’yo. Pero sana sinabi niya na. Mahal ka niya.

Mahal kita. Malala. #REAL

Nandito ako lagi. Hindi nagbagao at hindi magbabago. Always, ikaw lang palagi, habangbuhay.

Yours and only yours,
Miguel Lorenzo Tiu
Editor In Chief, PLUMA
WPC Multimedia Publishing Inc.
Na palagi kang miss na miss
Malala
Sobra
Walang halong kimmy
<3

#