108: Brother Issue

"I told you!" Tzuyu signed the bartender to bring more refills. "He came to me after the show and teased me again!"

They couldn't stop laughing. The bar was loud but their laughter was louder. Lisa invited her friends to celebrate her passing the exam. Chaeyoung was there, along with Jihyo, Sana, Tzuyu and Mina. They are the other friends group Lisa has, which is so active and always available to hang out together whenever one of them asks.

Lisa was enrolled later than everyone else in uni since she started 4 years ago at age 22, while some of them already graduated, so she thought she wouldn't know anyone with the same age as her in Yonsei at the time. But some people like Jihyo loved to revisit her alma mater to give lectures and seminars, which was when they met for the first time. They clicked instantly and kept meeting up at the cafe where Lisa worked. Jihyo later introduced Lisa to her friend group, and Lisa introduced Chaeyoung to them since Chaeyoung and Lisa were inseparable. That's what started their friendship.

"Two days ago he got serious and asked me to hang out." Tzuyu smiled bitterly, tucking her hair to the side. She drank another shot and Lisa could see how her face reddened as she continued.

"He didn't come. He said we'll meet at Hongdae and I waited for 1 hour. One hour! I called and texted him but he didn't pick up. Oh my God I was so stupid for falling like that..."

The whole group gasped and held her hands together. Tzuyu's tears started to burst out, even Chaeyoung cried with her.

She didn't deserve that.

Lisa remembered how kind Tzuyu was to anyone who had a crush on her. She was always being so polite and nice, but every time she opened up people always treated her like that. In Lisa's opinion, Tzuyu was the prettiest woman she's ever seen real-time. She could even be an idol! Tzuyu was soft-spoken, well-mannered and smart, so does the rest of the group. Sometimes Lisa wondered how she could be in this group after all, but when she said it to Chaeyoung Chaeng would smack her and yelled: "How could you think that way you dummy!"

Lisa still doesn't understand what that meant.

They drank a little bit more and soothed the sobbing Tzuyu some more. She was already asleep with her cheeks on the table when Lisa said she's leaving to the group.

"Whaat whyy so early?" Sana pouted drunkenly. Mina shook her head and pointed to Lisa's chair, "Sit down Lisayahh let's drink a little bit more."

Lisa grinned, she bowed to pinch Mina's cheek. "Nooo I should have left 30 minutes ago tomorrow I have training."

"Oh yeah yeah yeah I remember you said that. Okay okay Lisa you should go and sleep okay? Do you want me to go with you?" Chaeyoung wiped her tears, she was crying with Tzuyu along the story, she even cried more than the person who experienced the problem.

"No Chaeyoung-ah, it's okay. I've called Jimin to take you home 20 minutes from now, okay? Stay here and don't forget your coat, okay?"

Chaeyoung scrunched her nose and nodded, her cheeks and nose were so red.

Jihyo chuckled, "I think we both are the only ones who don't get drunk from only 5 bottles of soju and beer."

Lisa giggled. She agreed so much with that. Everytime they hang out Lisa and Jihyo will always be the ones who took them home. Most of the time Lisa would call Jimin and Jackson to pick up Chaeyoung and Mina, and then she would take Tzuyu home while Jihyo would be the one who goes with Sana.

"Is it okay you do it all by yourself?" Lisa said with concern. It's hard enough to handle Tzuyu alone, especially when she's sad and drunk, so she knows it will be harder for Jihyo to handle all those 3 woman-babies at the same time.