He Meets Your Parents For the First Time

Sherlock:
"Hello I am Sherlock Holmes. A pleasure to be of an aquantance." Greeted Sherlock as he walked through my parents' house door.

"Hi mom. Hi dad." You say as you hug your parents, concealing them in a tight hug.

"This is Sherlock?" Asked your dad as he observes Sherlock, after a few moments of hesitation, a smile begins to creep on his face. "Welcome. Please make yourself---"

"How long have you been smoking cigarettes behind your wife's back?" Asked Sherlock as his eyes pierced through your dad's.

You almost choke on your own breath, and you slap Sherlock.

"Pardon?" Asked your mom as she looks at Sherlock confused.

"A jokester." Chuckled your dad nervously. "Nice choice."

You blush as you all walk into the living room your mom handing you a glass on wine, whispering in your ear.

"Yes mom, he's being serious." You answer taking a sip from your wine glass. Sherlock walks over to you wrapping his arm around your waist. "Can you stop deducting things, please?" You ask turning to face him.

"I can't help it. It's in my nature." Replied Sherlock with a smirk.

"Well I hope you realize that if you don't stop you will be sleeping on the couch." You menacingly say, without prevail. Sherlock leans towards you and whispers in your ear making you blush. You quickly pull away and slap him causing him to laugh as he pulls you in for a kiss.

John:
"Welcome, John! Please come in!" Bellows your mom as she greets you and John.

"Hi Mom." You greet as you wrap her in a big hug. "How's dad?"

"Oh you know, traveling, because of work. He really apologizes he can't be here to meet you."

"Oh no, it's alright." Answers John, he he steps through the door frame.

"Please come in, I made a delicious dinner for you both."

You and John enter into the living room when you hear John chuckle. "What?" You ask.

"Your mom is an interesting woman." He says as he looks at you.

"Why's that?"

"Well she has baby pictures of you naked all around."

"Shut up." You laugh, as you wrap your arms around his waist, your face a few inches from his. "It's to show she loves me."

"Yes, I too have pictures of you. Sherlock gets a bit annoyed, but doesn't do anything really."

"Good. That's how it should be." You say as you lean in to kiss John.
---------------------------
Yes I finally updated my Sherlock preferences. Please vote, comment, and add to your library if you like them!

Please go check out my Etsy account! Still a work in progress but I will be more than happy to write you a story!

Here's the link:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PerpetualStories?ref=search_shop_redirect