He Comes Home From Work

Sherlock:
I hear the door slam, as I jump in my seat, frieghtened by the noise. I turn to see Sherlock take off his coat, and scarf. Not meeting my gaze. I stand up, and make my way towards him.

"Hey you." I smile as I kiss his check. "How are you?"

"Fine." replies Sherlock rather annyoed.

"Aww. Sweetie how was work?"

"Fine."

"You're lying. Have you been able to solve that case you've been on lately?"

"No. Not yet." He admitted. "It's irritating me how I'm so close to solve it but no. Nothing!"

"It's okay baby. You will eventually. There has never been a case you couldn't solve." I assure as I kiss him, making him smile slightly.

"I'm just going to lay down."

"Do you want me to come with?"

"Yes please."

We go into the bedroom, as he pulls the sheets over us. Gently nibbing on my ear, as he soon kissed my head, pulling me in tight. I layed there with him outlining his jaw with my finger.

"Would you like something to eat?" I ask.

"No it's fine. I just want to lay here with you. And try to think about something else."

"That's fine with me." I agreed as I closed my eyes.

John:
I hear the keys jingle on the door lock as I position myself near the door, ready to pounce on him. He opens the door as I jump on him. "John!"

"Hello." he chuckles as he twirls me around.

"How was work?"

"Oh you know, never a dull moment with Sherlock."

"I mean at the clinic." I reply kissing his check.

"Fine. Just fine."

"I missed you." I whine as I play with his hair.

"I missed you too." smiled John lazily.

"Are you okay?"

"Just tired."

"Come sit with me at the den." I say coaxing him to follow me. We sit down. Relaxing as I lay my head on his shoulder. "You hungry?"

"Yeah."

"I'll go prepare you something." I say as I get up. I feel a strong tug on my arm as I fall back down on the sofa.

"Don't leave now. You just got here." complains John as he cuddles against me, closing his eyes, adn quickly drifting off.

-------------------------

Author's Note:

Aye. Swag Swag. I made another update! You guys deserve it for anyone who reads my SHerlock Preferences.

Please go check out my Etsy account! Still a work in progress but I will be more than happy to write you a story!

Here's the link:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PerpetualStories?ref=search_shop_redirect