Chapter 1: The beginning

I was flying around the pizzaplex using the cable that allowed me to do so. The pizzaplex had been opened for a couple of years now, I was built a year ago and nothing has been happening. It's just been me flying kids around to where they want to go. Pick a kid up, bring them somewhere, pick a kid up, fly them around, pick a kid up, find their parents. One day was quite  different though.

"Nova! Nova!" A kid tugged my pants.

"Oh! Yes little one?" I turned around and looked at the little kid.

The kid had curly black hair that was dyed red. She had a tank top and shorts on. It was Anaya, she liked me a lot. She usually asks me to fly her around the pizzaplex or to go see Roxxanne, though she was looking for a different animatronic today.

"Can I see Sunny?" She asked.

"Who's that?" I ask, picking up Anaya and attaching myself to my cable.

"The daycare attendant, he's in the daycare" Anaya asks like I know where the fucking daycare is.

I flew around for 30 minutes trying to find the daycare. Anaya was getting bored and looked at me.

"Do you know where you're going?" she asked.

"No" I finally said.

"From here take a right" Anaya said pointing to the right.

Gosh, I'm a dumbass, the hallway I passed like 7 times ends up being the hallway to the daycare. I went in and had to get off of my cable to drop her off.

When i got in through the exit, it was huge! There were 3 play structures, 2 foam pads, a security desk, a castle themed ballpit, it was awesome! I just wish i could play in there too.

I dropped Anaya off and a Sun animatronic rushed to greet her.

"Oh Anaya, good to have you here!" He said with a sarcastic-cheery tone. Ok?

"Hi Sunny!" Anaya said, hugging the animatronic.

Sunny was definitely taller than me, it was quite frightening.

'No need to be scared, Nova, he works with kids the size of his shoe' I thought to myself as he looked at me.

"Who are you?" He asked

"Im Nova" I said politely

A moonlike animatronic comes running to me. He tackle-hugged me and i fell.

"Hiii! Im Lun-" He was about to say

"He's Moon" Sunny finished

Moon was also taller than me, I was still terrified. He got off of me and i got up.

"Well, nice to meet you, Sunny and Moon" I said while Moon shook my hand aggressively.

"Please, call me Sun-" Sun said while pushing the kid inside.

"NICE TO MEET YOU TOO!" Moon ecstatically said, jumping up and down.

Huh, weird, i'd thought that Sun would be the nice and excited one and Moon would be the grumpy one. Or maybe both would be nice? Oh well.

"Why don't you come inside? After all, you've been flying around all day." Sun said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Sure, why not?" I said, stepping inside.