Chapter 8: Novamoon

(⚠𝙄𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙮𝙖'𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚 𝙣𝙨𝙛𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙤⚠

I was laying on the bed wondering how everything escalated so quickly. From us being just friends, one month later, we're boyfriends. It was the night before Christmas and i was getting ready for bed. We had ran away from Monty golf because Bloodmoon wasn't really satisfied with how much blood he was allowed to have.

I booked us an apartment because we can't just stay in an ally way. He hasn't been telling me what he's doing when he's out. Bloodmoon came back and greeted me with surprise cuddles while i was laying on the couch because my head hurt.

"Hey Nova!" Bloodmoon shouted

"Ow- hey, Bloodmoon" I groaned in psin as i held my head.

"What is the matter?"

"Oh, nothing, my head is just in a tremendous amount of pain...and im getting weird thoughts"

"Well, i can check and see what the problem is" He looked in the back of my head

He touched my wires, making sure everything was where it should be. My wires tend to be a little sensitive so i jumped a bit and blushed.

"What's wrong?" Bloodmoon asked, accidentally pulling on one of my wires.

I gasped and all of a sudden my headache is worse. I hold my head and bloodmoon just gave me some human, over the counter, pain medicine. I took it and i started feeling better.

"You feel better?" He asked me, hugging me from behind and kissing the side of my faceplate.

"Yea, a lot better. Thank you bloodmoon" i say before i start feeling really sleepy.

"What's wrong, love? Tired?" He said as he got on top of my legs.

God dammit he gave me nyquil, though i wonder, why did he give me nyquil?

"I need you to be super sleepy for what im going to do to you next~" he said, rubbing my thigh a little.

I got a little confused as he went to my waist, rubbing it gently.

"That tickles" i said innocently

Bloodmoon sat on the couch and picked me up. He set me on his lap and started touching my neck like he was trying to find something. He stopped on a specific spot that i had shivered when he touched me there and started kissing that spot. I shivered, but wanted more for some reason.

I kind of liked this new affection i was getting. He nibbled the spot a bit, it hurt a bit but it also felt a little good.

"B-bloodmoon..." I said in between shaky breaths

"Yes?~" he stopped nibbling and looked at me.

I rested my head on his chest. He hugged me softly as i fell asleep in his arms.

He carried me to our bedroom and set me on the bed. I felt cold air on my legs and pelvis. Oh dear.