Chapter 9: "you're his dad!?"

It was a few days after christmas, Bloodmoon woke me up early and we kept walking to a very specific place. I was tired after last night especially since i was really sleepy when we were playing a game. We then stopped when we got to a bunker of some kind.

"You can sleep here while we wait for him to show up" Bloodmoon said, sitting down and gesturing me to sit on his lap.

I sat on his lap and rested my head on his shoulder. He hugged me closely and kissed me on the side of my faceplate. He got up as he held me very gently. He walked in and was talking to somebody, I was too tired to care. Bloodmoon sat down and continued talking to the person. The person poked my shoulder.

"Five more minutes..." I said sleepily

Bloodmoon chuckled and poked my back.

"Noooo" i said squeezing bloodmoon tighter.

I nuzzled into his chest as he kept trying to wake me up. I angerly sat up and looked at him. He kissed me and i blushed hard.

"I- i- i- i-" i stuttered.

I looked to the side and saw lunar there, but he wasn't glowing.

"Oh hi, Lunar, why did you get rid of your glow?"

He looked at me very confused and Bloodmoon and Bloodlust was trying not to laugh.

"Nova, there's someone else in moon. His name is Killcode, but he's better known as Kc. He's our father." He said patting my head as i stood in silence for a good minute.

"You're his dad!?" I said in shock.

All three of them laughed a bit and nodded.

"So wait, you're not mad at me for dating him?" I asked. He shook his head.

"No, he said that you give him the self control that he was never able to have. Even though you don't have the same plans as us, and even though you're with Sun and Moon, to me, you're good for my son" he said and ive never been happier.

"Your dad accepts me!!" I jumped up and down excitedly.

(Father of the year award goes to Kc UvU)