Chapter 4: the stars are white

I was sitting on top of the play structure, thinking about things.

'What was that dream last night?' I thought to myself 'is my consciousness telling me something?'

I tended to have dreams become a reality, meaning that whatever was in my dream would most likely happen to me some day.

As i was thinking, Eclipse sat down next to me.

"Hey Nova" He said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Hi Sun" i said, trying to act completely calm.

"I have a question to ask you" he took his hand off of my shoulder.

I turned to face him, when i looked into his eyes, it didn't seem the same anymore. I mean that something isnt right, something is off about Eclipse. Besides the obvious fact that he's a narcissist and he belittles lunar.

"Yea? What is it?" I fiddled with my cape a bit.

"Did you ever see a red Lunar looking thing?" He asked

"I did, why?" I was thinking about him again.

"Don't trust him, we're trying to get rid of him" Eclipse looked down to the play structure we were sitting on.

"Why?"

You know, call me crazy, but i think that the first question i ask about this person is 𝘸𝘩𝘺. I mean, he tried to kill me! Well, he stopped after a little bit but he still tried!

"Because he's a dangerous psyco, he bent your pin, i saw it" Eclipse said.

'He's talking like i didn't witness his bloody red self pinning me to the floor and grabbing my pin, making me look at him as he slowly pulled out the knife and held it to my throat, pushing it more while i silently beg for mercy.' I thought while eclipse was still talking.

I felt my face heat up, and i felt that fuzzy feeling again. What was that feeling? It felt nice but i didn't know what it is.

"Uh, why are you blushing? Do you have a crush on me?" Eclipse asked.

I snapped back into reality and realized that Eclipse was still talking while i was thinking of the red Lunar.

"Hm!? Oh no! I was uh, thinking about somebody else hehe" i blushed again as i thought about them.

"Ooh, who is it?~" Eclipse did that thing that everyone did whenever your friend or sibling had a crush and/or is about to confess.

"Its uh..the red Lunar you were talking about" i blushed in embarrassment.

He sat there silently, possibly confused, possibly gonna make fun of me, possibly angry. Either way, i was embarrassed.

Before Eclipse could say anything, I jumped down and dipped. I had thoughts racing my mind, should i go to Monty golf or Roxy Raceway? Monty golf was where i saw them, so Roxy Raceway would be the safest option to go to.

As i started walking to Monty golf, there was something inside me that said i made the wrong choice. Oh well, no reason to turn back now. I walked in and felt instant tiredness.

I walked in and laid down on one of the benches. I looked up at the ceiling as i drifted off to sleep.

I was in another bed, cant sleep as usual. I started to feel something shivering beside me. I turned over and the person was bloody red. They were cold. I got closer to them and hugged them. As they warmed up, i fell asleep.

I woke up with a blanket on top of me, to be honest it was kinda cold in monty golf. But who did it? I turned over and saw the red Lunar just staring at me. I quickly got up and hid behind the bench.

"Good morning" the first voice said

"Morning!" The second voice said

I was scared, there was nowhere else to go, except jump off that ledge but that's stupid. All of a sudden, something inside me told me not to fear them. So i went back out and they were just sitting there.

"Huh, why aren't you attacking me?" I asked as they looked at me.

"Do you want us to?" He responded, getting up.

"Nono, im good! " i said.

I just realized at my normal height, he's pretty small. I decided, since he's so short, and he's not gonna try to kill me, that i wanted to mess with him a bit. Probably not smart, but i couldn't help myself.

"Your really small" i said, picking him up

He looked at me and i could've sworn i saw blush on his face. He just sat there and stared at me. When he finally realized, he tried pushing himself from my grasp.

"Let me go!" He demanded.

"How about no-" i was about to say before he grew the exact same height as me.

He was still not that heavy, though he was as big as me so i had to hold him differently. He kicked me in my "bolts" and i dropped him.

"Ow!-" i said as he fell on the floor.

"We warned you" he said, getting up

I didn't know i could feel anything besides temperature, you learn something new everyday but now my entire pelvic area hurts. I stopped bending over, you don't need to know why.

"Soo are we f-r-i-e-n-d-s?" He asked

"Friends? I uhh...guess you could say that?" Im surprised he didn't know what a friend was.

Although, being called just a friend hurt a bit. I don't know why. He was just a friend to me but why did it hurt so badly when he called me just a friend? What is this new feeling?....