Chapter 2: getting started

Its been a week and the daycare is so much fun! Even for me and im the most easily bored animatronic in the pizzaplex. Or maybe its because people told me i have to mindset of a 10 year old. Moon ran up to me and jumped on my back. Did i mention that he was taller than me?

"NOVA!" He shouted as he almost broke my back

"Ah! Moon, you're heavy!" I said bending over hoping that it would give me any more back support.

"Oh, sorry" Moon said, getting off.

"net, ty khorosh" I spoke in Russian.

Moon, obviously didn't understand me and tried finding a switch to turn my language settings back to english. He was just flipping random things that meant nothing, meanwhile i was talking in different languages.

"Mūn, yamete, anata wa watashi o kowasu tsumoridesu!" I shouted.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!?" Moon said

"You're gonna break me" I said, grabbing Moon's hand

I felt him heat up a little. Did i stick my hand in the oven in my sleep? Then i noticed that he didn't pull back or let go.

"Moon?" I said, letting go of his hand.

"Uhh- yea?" He swayed his hand back and forth

"Your hand is warm" I said "99.2°"

"Oh! Um, its probably just my heat processors messing up, Ecl-" he stopped for a moment "Sun was gonna do diagnostics on me"

"Lunar!-" Sun said, walking up to us. "Oh, you're still here, Nova."

"Yea, ive been here for a couple days" I said as Moon got closer to me.

"Is his nickname Lunar or something?" I said

"I guess you can say that" Sun said.

Ima call him Lunar now because i can. Lunar hugged me closely. Was he scared of something? I did a quick secret scan of the area and didn't find anything suspicious.

Sun grabbed Lunar by the wrist and was tugging him pretty hard.

"Hey, you're gonna hurt him" I said, pulling Lunar back towards me.

"Its like trying to get your kid to go to the dentist, it's necessary, but no matter what you do, they refuse to go" Sun said while lunar went behind me.

"What's the purpose of the diagnostics any way?" Lunar asked while stepping out from behind me

"Its so you don't let 𝘩𝘪𝘮 out" Sun said, putting a hand on Lunar's shoulder

𝘏𝘪𝘮? Who's 𝘩𝘪𝘮? I looked at both of them arguing back and forth. I turned around cuz i was slightly bored of them fighting and i saw a red dude quickly dissapear behind the corner.

I walk over to the corner from the arguing to see the red dude. Things were going through my mind, like why was there a red dude? What did the red dude want? Why was the red dude here? Why was the red dude red? Why was he shorter than me? How was he shorter than me? To make myself seem a little less intimidating to them, i became smaller.

I forgot to mention, my entire body is made out of nano machines. So i can grow, shrink, change color, and change shape. I could turn myself into watermelon if i wanted to.

I looked left, right, down, behind me, side, side, i even looked up, but there was no one there. I started roaming around the exit and started thinking.

'What's even going on? Why am i searching for someone who i saw for 0.725121 seconds? That's how people die. Oh well, there's no turning back now' I thought.

I snapped out of my thoughts and found myself in gator golf.

"What the hell am i doing here?" I asked myself.

Suddenly, something pounced on me, pinning me to the floor. My mind began going again. I was breathing fast and my robotic heart was racing. I knew this is how people die! Suddenly, the person pinned my head too. I had to put my little pins in so i don't break. Then, i finally heard the person speak.