26

Groaning, Midoriya rolls off the bed and onto the floor, just laying there as he fell. By the time the door makes a sound and there's other footsteps, he's still staring off into space, facing under the bed.

"Why are you on my floor?" The purple-haired male asks, setting down his backpack on a chair and standing over the other. "You can lay on the bed".

Midoriya slowly gets up, "I rolled off the bed, I got bored. By the way I found your missing shoe, it's under the bed". He sits on the mattress, looking up at Shinso (who, in his opinion, looks like he's debating what he got himself into with this relationship).

Sighing, Shinso just drags over the tv-tray he's been using as a desk and sits next to the freckled boy. "You wanna watch a movie?" Midoriya asks, peaking over at the black screen. Shaking his head, Shinso just replies saying that he has homework to get done while he turns on the laptop.

With another groan, Midoriya flops over onto the bed with his face on the pillow. "But I'm boredddddd" The villain whines. 

"Then find something to do, I can't let my grades slip. I'm sure my Switch has some charge, see if I've got any games for you to play". 

--------------

Grumbling, hands stuffed in his jacket pockets, Bakugo follows Kirishima down the aisles as the redhead keeps looking between the shelves and the list in his hand. Everyone (except for him of course) agreed that he and Kiri should be the two to do the shopping since they were decidedly the most responsible out of the group. 

"Just grab some random candy, a case of cola, and let's go". He huffs, rolling his eyes. Kirishima crosses off two candies from their list. "Come on, Bakubro, we've just got a few things left to grab". 

Taking a deep breath, the blond keeps following despite his blatant uncaring. All he wanted to do was get back to the dorms and rest in his room for a while. It felt hot in the store and the air didn't feel like it was reaching his lungs. 

Another deep breath. Taking his hands out of his pockets, he wipes the sweat forming onto his hoodie. Last thing he needed was to set off an explosion by accident. Kirishima sounds more like a dull noise than someone speaking with him. Feeling the ache in his side, realization hits and Bakugo gets out a "I'mrunningtothebathroom" before speed-walking in the opposite direction. 

The way there is a blur of random items and cashiers. He barely remembers walking into the stall. Or which bathroom he even walked into. It's not until every top layer is laying on the floor that he's able to finally catch his breath and think. 

"Hey, bro, you okay?" A voice Bakugo recognizes as his friend's asks, echoing through the nearly empty restroom. Guess he did manage to get to the boys bathroom. The blond rambles out some excuse about how he's fine. 

In his frantic attempt to turn and find all the clothing articles he threw down, his foot slides and he manages to take out himself and shove all but his hoodie out of his stall. Which is only because it got caught on the stall. 

"Don't worry, I got it!" The redhead exclaims, hoping to help the blond (who was, once again, panickedly managing to get out words to form some excuse or angry comeback). 

From under the stall, Bakugo could see Kirishima pick up his clothes. The other side of the stall goes quiet. His shirt is hung over the door, left for him to snag whenever he's ready. 

"Bro, what's this?" 

Author's Note: 

I've finally come back and hopefully I can finally get myself to keep updating lol. I've been busy with courses, finding work, and doctor's appointments this past year

Also, a shameless self promotion, but I am opening writing commissions. I'll be putting a link on my main page to the google doc with the needed info. That doesn't mean I'll stop writing on here though. Commissions are personalized to the person ordering