21

Bzzzz bzzzz bzzzz

Shinso groans, reaching over to his nightstand to find the source of the buzzing. When he finds it he sighs at the the sight of "Extra Extra Crispy" on the screen, telling him that the phone belongs to his sleeping boyfriend.

The half-awake male shakes his other arm a bit in an attempt to wake the villain. "Babe, your phone." Midoriya groans, "Who is it?"

After reading the contact name, Shinso just barely hears Midoriya tell him to answer it for him.

Surprised at the fact that the phone was still ringing after such a long period of time, Shinso clicks the green button and holds the phone against his ear.

"Hell-"

"Deku where the hell are you?" An angry voice asks. Shinso takes a mental note that the voice belonged to the scarred male that followed Midoriya to the shed.

"He's sleeping. What do you need from him?"

There's silence from the other side of the call for a moment.

"Who the hell is this and why do you have this phone?"

"I believe I asked you a question first."

"Answer mine first. I'm not telling you shit if I dont know who you are."

At this point Midoriya opens his eyes, watching Shinso with amusement.

"I'm his boyfriend. I have the phone because he fell asleep here and gave me permission to answer for him before he tried to fall back to sleep. Now answer my question, what do you need from him?"

"His boyfriend? So does that mean you know about him being a villain?"

"I've known since before we got together. Does Hawks realize your a villain?"

Midoriya snorts, trying desperately not to laugh.

"What the hell do you mean by that? Why are you bringing him into this?"

"I saw the feather in your pocket when you followed my boyfriend to the shed the other day."

"Wait- this is the kid Deku was hanging out with that day? The one that broke into laughter?" The sentence is quiet, like the male was whispering so others didn't hear him.

"Yes. You still haven't asked what you need my boyfriend for."

"We just need him to come back, okay? So tell him that or put him on the phone."

Shinso looks over at his boyfriend, who pretends to be asleep. The insomniac chuckles, knowing that the villain is just pretending so he doesnt have to talk on the phone.

"Sorry, Crispy. Looks like he's asleep. Ill be more than happy to relay a message."

"Listen you little shit, this is important. I can't leave a message. Put him on the phone. Wake his ass up."

Shinso sighs, shaking the green-haired male. "Ugh... is he really this persistent?" Midoriya sighs, reopening his eyes. "Apparently. He says it's important and won't let me relay a message."

Midoriya holds out his free hand for his phone, pressing it to his ear almost immediately after receiving it.

"What the hell is so important you burnt chicken nugget? This better be life or death."

"We need you back here. It's not life or death, but you're the only one we can think of that could do anything."

"What. Is. It?"

"It's Mag."

Midoriya sits up, startling the male he was laying on. "What about her? Is she okay?"

Confused and concerned, Shinso leans up and shoots Midoriya a look as if asking if everything was okay.

"She's not hurt, but she's having one of those days. Twice and Crazy weren't able to help much. Even though it hasn't been very long since she's joined, you've always been good with helping her through this."

"Yeah, I've had a lot of practice. I'll be there as soon as possible. Have Jin and Psycho try and help until I get there."

"We could just asked Kurogiri to warp you."

"No, no. I'm not somewhere he could do that. Just hold on and I'll be there soon to help Big Sis."

Midoriya hangs up with a sigh, looking at the U.A. student. "Sorry, Toshi. I have to go."

"It's okay. I wasnt really expecting you to be here this long anyways. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, Big Sis is having a hard time right now and only two of them have any ide how to help her." The villain stands up, looking around for where he threw his hoodie last night.

"I thought 'Psycho' was the only girl there?" Shinso asks, getting up to help the other.

Midoriya grabs his hoodie off of the floor, slipping it on and feeling relieved when he feels his mask and sunglasses in his pocket.

"She was, Big Sis joined semi-recently though."

"Is she okay?" Shinso asks, feeling concerned for the person the other is talking about despite having never met them.

Midoriya sighs. "Yeah, she just has some days where she doesn't feel all that confident... It isn't really my thing to talk about though.

The tired male nods in understanding. "Go help her out, babe. We can talk or hang out another time, this is important."

"I'll probably be back tonight. I'll bring food. Thank you for understanding."

I had this idea and wanted to write it. That and it lets me hint a bit towards something I want to add