7

A/N: I would like to note, since I've received comments talking about how 4 people are banned when talking about getting into the top three. In the sports festival arc there were four people in the top three. Bakugo came in first, Shoto came in second, and then Tokoyami and Iida tied for third place. They only showed Tokoyami on the pedestal though because Iida left due to a family emergency (they noted this in the announcement when declaring the winners) which began the hero killer arc.

PikaPika: I am willing to pay any amount of money for one of you guys to kill me. Any amount.

Lord Explosion Murder: I'll do it for free

PikaPika: Sounds like a deal to me

EarphoneJack: Kaminari no. Bakugo no

PikaPika: Kaminari yes

Lord Explosion Murder: Bakugo yes

AlienQueen: Kaminari it wasn't that bad..

PikaPika: YOU DIDNT MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE STADIUM FIGHTING A CUTE GIRL

Potential Friend: Oh, so that was you Kaminari? I got distracted when they said the name so I couldn't tell..

PikaPika: NOW M EVEN KNOWS MY SHAMEEEE

FlexTape: Dude, chill out

IcyHot: At least you were awake for the ending of your match, Kaminari.

Rock Hard: Oh yeahh.. Bakubro knocked you out at the end didnt he Todobro?

IcyHot: Yes he did and please never call me that again.

MOMo: You still did very well, Todoroki. Your quirk is very powerful.

Lord Explosion Murder: THE COWARD DIDNT USE HIS LEFT SIDE AT ALL WTF DO YOU MEAN BY POWERFUL??

IcyHot: I told you before the match that I refuse to use my left side.

Lord Explosion Murder: I DONT CARE ABOUT ANY STUPID REASON YOU HAVE FOR NOT USING IT

Lord Explosion Murder: I TOLD YOU TO GIVE IT YOUR ALL SO I COULD BEAT YOU AT YOUR FILL POWER

Potential Friend: Congrats btw Bakugo, Todoroki, Tokoyami and Iida... you all made it into the top three...

Lord Explosion Murder: THEY DIDNT WIN WHY ARE YOU CONGRATULATING THOSE EXTRAS?

ClassRep: Bakugo, you cannot just go around calling people extras.

Lord Explosion Murder: YOURE NOT MY DAD YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO FOUR EYES

Uravity: Hey, Iida. How are you btw?

ClassRep: I am fine, Uraraka. Thank you for asking.

Potential Friend: Wait, what happened to Iida?

ClassRep: Nothing. I am fine. There was just a family emergency.

Potential Friend: Okay...

Potential Friend: Brb btw

Uravity: What do you guys want to do for dinner?

Rock Hard: Uraraka, we're all going to have different choices

AlienQueen: Yeah, everyone would just say they want their favorite food

PikaPika: Too bad for Sero that you can't eat just oranges for a meal then lol