Village attack, Rey meets Alina and BB-8

3rd POV

In a system called Jakku a blue planet is seen with a moon but slowly a ship begins to cover it and coming out from the side of the ship is four transports flying down while inside lights flicker on and off to see troops in white armour then the lights turn on fully to reveal Stormtroopers standing in two rows and the four transports head for the surface of Jakku.

Meanwhile a droid is seen stopping it was an orange and white ball with an oval shape head connecting with two antennas it is called BB-8 who rolls forward before moving back BB-8 chirps before heading into the village quickly while inside a tent a Man name San Tekka puts an small bag into a hand before closing it with his San Tekka said "This will begin to make things right".

A Young Man is sitting across from Lor San Tekka "I've travelled too far and seen too much..." He leans back letting go "...to ignore the despair in the galaxy" The Young Man looks at the bag "Without the Jedi, there can be no balance in the Force" The Young Man name is Poe Dameron who said "Well, because of you, now we have a chance".

Poe holds the bag up "The General's been after this for a long time" Raising his brows Lor San Tekka ask "Oh, the General" He begins to smile "To me, she is royalty" Chuckling Poe said "Well, she certainly is that" Suddenly BB-8 rolls in he chirps excitedly making Poe and Lor San Tekka look at BB-8 who chirps and beeps Poe looks to Lor San Tekku "We got company".

They walk out of the tent the villagers are shouting Poe holds up a binocular and zooms in to see the transports passing a hill Poe lowers the binoculars and Lor San Tekka stands behind him "You have to hide" But Lor San Tekka said "You have to leave" Poe turns to him "Go" A bell is ringing Poe stares at him before looking at BB-8 and motion him.

BB-8 follows Poe passing Lor San Tekka who stares in the direction as the transports get closer to the village and Poe runs through passing villagers a Woman cocks a blaster ready and aim at the transports that begin to land the ramps lower for the Stormtroopers to run out firing at the villagers who fire back at them a Stormtrooper got hit.

Stormtroopers run out of the transports firing back a couple of villagers got hit and more Stormtroopers running as Poe runs over a small hill he pants with BB-8 following him Poe said "Come on, BB-8, hurry" BB-8 chirps following Poe to a X-wing quickly Poe climbs up the ladder to the cockpit and gets in turning the engines on.

BB-8 rolls under the ship he beeps nervously and stops for a small claw to grab BB-8 pulling him into the ship and gets in the droid part turning his head BB-8 chirps as a Stormtrooper notice the X-wing pointing a Stormtrooper yells "Blast that X-wing" A couple of Stormtroopers stop "Over there" They look to see it "Over there" The Stormtroopers fire at the X-wing.

A shot hits it making Poe grunt and alarms are ringing and the Stormtroopers run towards them BB-8 chirping and Poe said "I see them" He activates a small gun making it come out from under the wing it turns and aims at the Stormtrooper that just arrive firing at the ship Poe fires hitting them off the hill dead.

He jumps out of his ship with a blaster and runs under the X-wing and goes to the damage he turns as a villager chittering nervously being held by one Stormtrooper and the 2nd Stormtrooper aim his blaster at the villager while another villager got hit and a few run in a direction with a couple of Stormtroopers chasing them and fire at them.

A Stormtrooper uses a flamethrower on a basket as Lor San Tekka walks through the destruction turning his head while Poe opens the small bag and pulls out a small data storage unit Poe looks to BB-8 "You take this" He holds it to BB-8 "It's safer with you than it is with me" BB-8 opens a compartment and Poe puts it in "You get as far away from here as you can".