Takodana battle, Leia Organa, Resistance Base

Alina POV

I keep chasing Rey who is panting I decided to put the lightsaber into pieces on my belt to hide it noticing Rey slowing down I said "Rey" I reach her and place a hand on her shoulder Rey looks at me "It's going to be all right" Suddenly we hear BB-8 chirping we turn to see him there Rey ask "What are you doing" BB-8 chirps "You have to go back".

We walk up to BB-8 who chirps "I'm leaving" I look at Rey who kneels "BB-8..." BB-8 chirps and I kneel next to her "No, you can't" I heard a noise "You have to go back, you're too important" I look up "They'll help you" I said "Rey" Rey and BB-8 look up to see Tie fighters flying over us with transports "The First Order" We look to one another before heading back with BB-8.

3rd POV

Meanwhile Maz with Han, Finn and Chewie walking behind her down the hallway Maz said "I've had this for ages" She opens the chest and pulls out Luke's lightsaber holding it out "Kept it locked away" Staring at the lightsaber Han ask "Where'd you get those" Walking Maz said "A good question" She looks at Han "For another time".

Maz looks to Finn "Take it" Finn stares at her "Find your friends" Finn takes Luke's lightsaber suddenly a rumble is heard Chewie growls looking up raising her arms Maz said "Those beasts" She turns her head "They're here".

Alina POV

Rey and I run across a valley with BB-8 we pant running pass a tree we stop on top of a small hill to see the Ties shooting on the castle making a few explosions we watch a part of the castle collapse destroying the statue then coming from around is a different transport with long wings suddenly a Stormtrooper said "FN-417, FN-418, hold positions".

We pull out the pistols Han gave us we aim at the Stormtroopers I was about to fire then hear clicking from Rey who said "Oh, safety" I notice the Stormtroopers turn to us and fire I yell "Duck" We avoided the shots and we aim our blasters and fire killing them I took a breath BB-8 chirps we turn and fire killing a few Stormtroopers, but two more Stormtroopers fire and we turn and head back into the forest with BB-8 avoiding more shots.

3rd POV

Meanwhile Kylo Ren walks through the open door looking around a Captain said "Sir" Kylo Ren face in a direction "The droid was spotted heading west" Kylo Ren turns to the Captain "With a girl and a Twi'lek" Kylo Ren turns in the direction.

Alina POV

I turn fire killing the Stormtrooper we run into a small clearing looking around before we kneel to BB-8 looking at him Rey said "You have to keep going" I motion in a direction I said "Stay out of sight" Rey and I look around "We'll try to fight them off" BB-8 chirps nervously we look at him Rey said "I hope so, too" Rey and I run pass BB-8.

3rd POV

Meanwhile a mercenary got shot Chewie growls as a Tie fire hitting an area Han, Finn and Maz comes out Han aims and fires killing a Stormtrooper turning around Fixer use his blaster with one hand fire's killing another one and Han turns his pistol firing killing a 3rd Stormtrooper without looking before moving forward Han calls "Come on, Chewie" Chewie grunts.

Finn avoids a shot as a Tie flies pass Maz said "Rey, Alina and BB-8" Finn looks to her "They need you" Maz looks to Finn "Now, go" But Finn said "I need a weapon" Looking at him Maz holds his hand with the lightsaber "You have one" Finn raise Luke's lighsaber he presses the button activating the lightsaber making a blue saber come out.

Chewie roars firing his Bowcaster as Han fires at a couple of Stormtroopers missing them a Stormtrooper aims and fires missing Han who turns putting his pistol away Han ask "Hey, can I try that" Chewie growls giving Han his Bowcaster he turns just as a transport leaves Han aims and fires hitting both Stormtroopers sending them flying and screaming turning back to Chewie smiling "I like this thing".