Kijimi destroyed, Preparing, Leia lightsaber

3rd POV

Meanwhile Sidious said "The Princess of Alderaan has disrupted my plan..." The hologram fizzles "...but her foolish act will be in vain" On one knee is Pryde with his head lowered "Come to me on Exegol, General Pryde" Raising his head Pryde said "As I served you in the old wars, I serve you now" Sidious said "Send a ship to a world they know" He stares at him "Let it burn".

Sidious takes a breath "The Final Order begins" Pryde listens to him "They will come, their friends will follow" Nodding Pryde said "Yes, my lord" He lower his head as the lights flicker in Kylo Ren's quarters turn red Raven breathes stepping into the light staring at his burnt mask Raven said "You have made your decision" Waving his hand using the Force and the mask slowly disappears.

Meanwhile a Star Destroyer comes out of hyperspace underneath is a cannon that is lowering and begins to charge as an Officer said "Levels holding steady at 85%" A 2nd Officer went to the window passing a soldier with a red helmet.

Press a button the 2nd Officer said "Captain" He turns to the Captain who stares at him "Kijimi is in range" The Captain said "Fire" The cannon aims a laser on Kijimi before firing a shot hitting the ground before more shots hit the same spot just outside the city while an area of the planet breaks, and the planet explodes destroying itself.

Meanwhile at the Rebel base Poe ask "Kijimi" He stares at D'Acy shock "How" Staring D'Acy said "A blast from a Star Destroyer" Poe turns around he sighs "A ship from the new Sith fleet" She looks at the map and back "Out of the Unknowns" Walking pass Beaumont said "The Emperor sent a ship from Exegol" He stares at Poe "Does that mean every ship in that fleet..." Rose turns.

Staring in the direction Poe said "Has a planet-killing weapons" He nods his head "Of course they do" Poe takes a breath "All of them" Beaumont looks in a direction "This is how he finishes it" Suddenly Rose said "Listen" She went to the radio "It's on every frequency" The radio chatters Beaumont said "'The Resistance is dead".

Rose, Poe and D'Acy look to him "The Sith flame will burn" BB-8 move his head "All worlds, surrender or die" Poe lowers his gaze "The Final Order begins'" Nodding Rose said "Leia made you acting general" She looks at Poe "What now"?

Poe sits down looking at Leia's covered body sighing he said "I gotta tell you, I don't really know..." Poe shake his head and his hands hold together "...how to do this" He lowers them "What you did..." He shakes his head taking a breath "...I'm not ready" Suddenly a Voice said "Neither were we" Poe looks to see Lando walking to him "Luke, Han, Leia, me..."

Poe stood up staring at him "Who's ever ready" Walking to him Poe ask "How'd you do it" Lando stares at him "Defeat an empire with almost nothing" Looking at him Lando said "We had each other" Poe stares at Lando who move his head "That's how we won" Poe close his mouth while D-O is looking through a toolbox.

Noticing Finn said "Hey, don't touch that" D-O turns rolling back "That's my friend's" Moving his head D-O said "Sorry" Finn turns "They are gone" Looking in a direction Finn said "Yeah, they're gone" He shake his head "I don't know where" Looking at him to D-O said "I miss them" Nodding Finn said "I miss them, too" He looks to D-O "So, what's your name"?

Poe is walking then Finn runs to him with D-O "I gotta talk to you about something" Pointing Poe said "I gotta talk to you about something" They meet each other "I can't do this alone" Finn stares at him "I need you in command with me" Lowering his hand Finn said "This droid has..." He stops looking at Poe "Thank you" He pat him "I appreciate that" Poe said "General" Finn said "General".

He motions D-O "This droid has a ton of information about Exegol" D-O moves raising his head Poe ask "Wait, what" He motions D-O "Cone-face" D-O said "I am D-O" Looking back Poe said "Sorry, D-O" Poe looks back to Finn who said "He was going to Exegol with Ochi of Bestoon" Curious Poe ask "Why was Ochi going there" Finn said "To bring the little girl he was supposed to take from Jakku to the Emperor" Poe stares at him "He wanted her alive" He exhales sharply.