Battle of Starkiller Base

3rd POV

Meanwhile at the Resistance Base in the command centre a Resistance Officer said "General, their shields are down" Raising his arm C-3PO said "Thank the Maker" Looking at the hologram Leia said "Han did it" She looks to Statura "Send them in" Walking to a console Statura said "Give Poe full authorisation for attack".

A Resistance Com said "Black Leader, go to sub-lights on your call" Poe said "Roger, base" Flipping a switch Poe said "Red squad, Blue squad, take our lead" Pressing a button A Sullustan speaks Sullustese and Red Leader said "Dropping out of lightspeed" He turns a switch the Resistance come out of hyperspace heading to Starkiller Base they follow Poe making a turn heading for the oscillator.

The X-wings open their wings Poe said "Almost in range" They towards it fast "Hit the target dead centre" Staring at the oscillator "As many run as we can get" Snap said "Approaching target" A Sullustan speaks Sullustese they went down towards the oscillator avoiding the gunners an Officer said "Fighters incoming" Hux walks to the window a 2nd Officer said "Coming at 28.336" A 3rd Officer said "Forty-five" Hux stares angry "Shields up".

He turns "Shields up" Hux walks and looks at an officer who turns Hux said "Dispatch all squadrons" Nodding the Officer said "Yes, General" Hux turns while Poe said "All right" He move his controller "Let's light it up" They Resistance fire at the oscillator hitting it causing a few explosions flying up along the surface before spreading a Pilot said "Ah, direct hit" He laughs and another Pilot said "But no damage".

Jess turns her head Poe said "Yeah, we gotta keep hitting it" He move his head "Another bombing run" They turn their ships around "Remember, when the sun is gone that weapon will be ready to fire" Poe stares at it "But as long as there's light, we got a chance" BB-8 chirping rapidly looking in a direction is a lot of Ties coming "Guys, we got a lot of company" A few X-wings heads towards them and fire destroying a lot of Ties in their way passing the oscillator.

Meanwhile a Stormtrooper is leading a group forward a Stormtrooper said "We think they may be splitting up" A couple of officers walk over a bridge "Heading to quadrants 4 and 5" Finn watch them go before look at Han and going forward with him, and Chewie aiming his Bowcaster following Finn said "We'll use the charges to blow that blast door".

Han looks at the door "I'll go in and draw fire, but I'm gonna need cover" Han looks back to Finn he ask "You sure you're up for this" Staring at him Finn said "Hell, no" Han sighs "I'll go in and try to find Rey and Alina" Unknown to them an area outside the window opens "The troopers will be on our tail" Han looks pass Finn "We have to be ready for that".

Staring Han begins to nod "There's an access tunnel that leads..." Finn notice Han nodding "Why are you doing that" Finn nods back "Hmm" Chewie grunts looking "Why are you doing this" Han keeps nodding "I'm trying to come up with a plan" Using his pistol to point pass Finn who turns to see Rey and Alina climbing out of the area and going up Finn walks up to the window watching them he laughs looking to Han who walks over smiling and Chewie joins them.

Alina POV

After we climb onto the platform, I sense around before nodding to Rey who climbs up holding her blaster looking around going down a hallway she aims her blaster we make a turn, and we yelp only to see Han, Finn, and Chewie there we were shocked to see them Han ask "You two all right" I nod at him Rey said "Yeah" Nodding I said "Same here" Han said "Good".

We look to Finn who ask "What happened to you two" We stare at him "Did he hurt either of you" Blinking I ask "Finn, what are you doing here" Finn said "We came back for you two" Chewie exclaims Finn looks to him while we glance to Chewie and to Finn who turns back "What'd he say" Rey said "That it was your idea" We hug him I said "Thank you".