Phasma's Death, Crait Rebel Base

3rd POV

Meanwhile in the hangar a Tie falls to ground waking Finn up and Rose grunts pulling him she notices him awake Rose said "Finn" Finn rolls on his front "There's a shuttle back that way" She points helping him up "We gotta go" Finn and Rose run forward avoiding the rubble as two Ties leave but they stop to see walking out through the smoke is Phasma and a group of Stormtroopers behind her.

The Stormtroopers aim their blasters and Phasma walks forward Rose and Finn look to one another and back Phasma said "Traitor" She aims her blaster powering it up suddenly an explosion happens Phasma turns "What" Finn and Rose looks while Phasma fires at an At-St that turns and fires killing a few Stormtroopers it turns fires again killing more or sending them flying.

The At-St took a step forward, but the head comes off and crashing into the path behind and controlling the headless At-St is BB-8 who chirps as Finn and Rose look to one another and back, but they duck avoiding shots and Rose takes cover while Finn grabs the electric baton raising his head Rose yells "Finn" Finn looks to her and turns around to see Phasma standing there.

Rose fires her blaster only for the shot to deflect Phasma's armour a Stormtrooper fires a minigun at Rose who yelps taking cover as Phasma moves a staff that extended, and Finn stands up activating his baton running forward hitting a 2nd Stormtrooper in the head Finn jumps shouting hitting Phasma's who stumbles back.

Finn swings hitting Phasma's staff locking it Phasma said "You are a bug in the system" Staring at her Finn said "Let's go, chrome dome" They break the lock Finn ducks avoiding the staff moving back Finn grunts hitting the staff with his baton and Phasma swings causing Finn to block moving back they clash a few times Finn swings his baton around him hitting the staff "Come on".

Phasma walks forward and swings her staff making Finn lean back and slash his baton making Phasma block it above her head and moves to the right and knock Finn back and swings her staff on the baton making Finn stumble towards a hole he turns to block Phasma's staff, but she hits sending Finn down the hole.

Noticing Rose said "No" Phasma turns around pulling out a pistol and fires at Rose who fires back before taking cover but suddenly Finn appears going up, he said "Hey" Phasma looks to Finn who swings his baton hitting her helmet sending Phasma to the floor Finn stares at Phasma who breathes turning her helmet reveal her eye staring at Finn she said "You were always scum".

Staring at her Finn said "Rebel scum" The floor underneath Phasma start to collapse around her noticing this Phasma looks back to Finn then the floor under her collapse sending Phasma below into the fire and Finn stares breathing BB-8 chirping catching his attention to see BB-8 and Rose on the At-St raising a hand Rose ask "Hey, need a lift" Finn smiles and runs over to them.

Once Finn is on the At-St behind BB-8 who uses it to run across the hangar heading for the shuttle avoiding anything that fell towards them until they get to the shuttle while the hangar explodes the shuttle leaves flying through the rubble heading for the planet Crait.

Meanwhile in the throne room Snoke's body lies there with Hux staring at it then the lower half corpse fell off the throne Hux turns looking to Ben who lies there and Hux move his coat to grab his pistol but suddenly Ben wakes up making Hux cover his pistol he ask "What happened" Looking around Ben said "The girl and twi'lek murdered Snoke".

He gets up and walks forward passing Hux "What happened" Turning Hux said "They took Snoke's escape craft" Looking towards the planet Ben said "We know where they're going" He stares at Crait "Get all our forces down to that Resistance base" He turns walking pass Hux "Let's finish this" Watching him Hux ask "Finish this"?