The Massage, New helmet, Pesaana

Alina POV

We all gather around in the cave Poe said "We've decoded the intel form the First Order spy..." He glances to everyone "...and it confirms the worst" Poe shake his head sighing "Somehow, Palpatine returned" I was shocked to hear this everyone gasps and murmuring I look to Aayla who lower her gaze a bit before looking to me.

Rey glance to Leia who move her head Rose said "Wait" We all look to her "Do we believe this" Aftab said "It cannot be" We all look to him "The Emperor is dead" He turn his head "Master Secura, you were there when he died didn't you" I was there too but didn't say anything raising her head Aayla said "Yes I was there and saw him fall to his death".

Shaking her head "But for him to return this has got to be the work of the Sith" Beaumont said "She's right, dark science" He raise his head "Cloning" He turn his head "Secrets only the Sith knew" I lower my gaze Poe said "He's been planning his revenge" I look at Poe who turn his head "His followers have been building something for years".

We all stare at him "The largest fleet the galaxy has ever known" He stares at us all "He calls it the Final Order" Rey and I look to one another "In 16 hours, attacks on all free worlds begin" Chewie groans lowering his head "The emperor and his fleet have been hiding in the Unknown Regions" He glance around "On a world called Exegol".

R2 and R3 both beeps frantically shaking side to side putting a hand on their heads C-3PO said "Exegol does not appear on any star chart" Aayla said "That's because it's a world of the Sith" She turns her head and I notice Rey had a look before whispering something in my ear "It's a legendary world that's been hidden for so long".

I nod, and she leaves Beaumont said "There were always whispers of his hunger to cheat death" Poe said "So, Palpatine's been out there all this time" He turn his gaze "Pulling the strings" Shaking her head Leia said "Always" She stares at him "In the shadows" Everyone listens to Leia "From the very beginning" I hear Maz said "If we want to stop him, we must find him" I look to her "Must find Exegol" Then Rey ask "General, Master" I turn to Rey who holds a book "Can I speak with you and Alina".

Rey took Leia Aayla and I our spot I ask "What's up, Rey" Rey said "I know how to get to Exegol" Leia said "Tell us" I look to Rey who said "Luke searched for it" She raise a hand "For a long time" Rey looks at the page "He nearly found it" I look at the book while Rey gets up "There are ciphers here I can't read".

She showed us the next page "But he said to get there, you need one of these" Rey flips the next page to reveal a wayfinder staring I said "That's a Sith wayfinder" I turn to Leia "They're compasses that lead the way to Exegol" Leia stares at us Rey said "To stop what we both know is coming..." She nods "...we need to finish what Luke started" I said "Find Exegol".

We stare at Leia and Aayla "Find the Emperor" But Leia said "No" Confusing us Rey said "We don't want to go without your blessing, but we will" Leia raise her gaze to us and Aayla stares at us nodding I said "We will" I move my gaze a bit Rey said "It's what you two would do" Aayla and Leia look to one another and back before Aayla said "If you're both going to do this then I know where you need to go".

I took the hose off the Falcon putting it down Poe ask "So, you got her up and running" We look to see him I said "You were right before" I walk to him with Rey who said "I'm gonna pick up Luke's search for Exegol" Poe stares I said "We're gonna start where his trail went cold" We stop in front of him "The Forbidden Desert of Pasaana".

Walking forward Poe said "Yeah, I know" I notice Chewie carrying a crate "We're going with you" Poe pats our shoulders walking pass "Chewie, you get that compressor fixed" Chewie grunts as Finn went pass us before looking to us Rey said "We need to go alone" But Finn said "Yeah" He lower his head a bit "Alone with friends".