Maz, Lightsabers, Republic Destroyed

Alina POV

Finn, Rey and I follow Han towards the castle Finn ask "Solo, why are we here again" Han said "To get your droid on a clean ship" Raising a brow I ask "Clean" We walk on the path Han ask "You think it was luck that Chewie, Fixer and I found the Falcon" We went pass a tree "If we can find it on our scanners..." We went pass a droid "...the First Order's not far behind".

We approach the castle Han looks to us "Wanna get BB-8 to the Resistance" I look up to see so many banners and a statue "Maz Kanata's our best bet" Finn ask "We can trust her, right" Han said "Relax, kid" We walk up the stairs "She's run this watering hole for a thousand years" Approaching the door "Maz is a bit of an acquired taste..." Han raise a hand "...so let me do the talking".

He stops looking to us "And whatever you do, don't stare" Rey, Finn and I ask "At what" Han said "Any of it" He waves his hands, and the door opens Rey, Finn and I look to one another before following Han into the castle to see lots of people there and music being played suddenly a Voice calls "Han Solo".

The music stops and everyone looks in Han's direction he said "Oh, boy" He raise a hand "Hey, Maz" We see a short orange woman wearing goggles over her eyes as the music resumes we walk over to Han with BB-8 watching Maz approach Han she ask "Where's my boyfriend" Han said "Chewie's working on the Falcon" Maz said "I like that Wookiee" She looks at us and him "I assume you need something" She stares "Desperately" She motion's "Let's get to it" We follow her.

3rd POV

Maz walks away Han, Finn, Alina, Rey and BB-8 follow her a Woman leans on large orange alien with tusk she speaks her language before getting up and the alien grunts the band plays and a couple of citizens laugh playing a game, three bugs chattering to one another as BB-8 rolls making a turn a droid called GA-97 recognise it before raising a com GA-97 said "Alert the Resistance..."

GA-97 stares at BB-8 "...their missing droid is here" GA-97 lowers the com and walks away while the Woman walks looking around before stopping raising a com she said "Inform the First Order..." She smiles "...I've found the droid" Glancing around.

Meanwhile at Starkiller Base a Star Destroyer moves into view and inside a large room is Kylo Ren who is kneeling looking down he said "Forgive me" He raise his head a bit "I feel it again" Kylo Ren raise his head looking forward "The pull to the light" He lower his head again before raising it "Supreme Leader senses it".

He looks back forward "Show me again" Kylo Ren stares "The power of the darkness" From behind a few items are lifted "And I will let nothing stand in our way" More items begin to float "Show me..." They went towards Kylo Ren "...Master..." He turns and raise his hand using the Force to stop the items and move them to the sides then the rest of the items head towards him.

Kylo Ren gets up and use both hands using the Force to move all the items back and spread hitting the walls then a large crate bigger than him fly towards Kylo Ren who turns one last time and use one hand using the Force stopping the crate, but Kylo Ren grunts keeps going until he pushes the crate back to where it was hitting the wall destroying itself.

Taking deep breathes Kylo Ren kneels again "...I will finish..." He raises his head "...what you started" He stands up looking forward "And become like you" Kylo Ren turns leaves to reveal the burnt upper mask of Darth Raven on the pedestal while Kylo Ren leaves the room he stops by two Purge troopers "Take him back to my quarters".

The two Purge Troopers nod as Kylo Ren leaves and they enter the room activating the pedestal to make it hover and a dome covers Raven's mask moving it out of the room heading to Kylo Ren's quarters the Purge Trooper ask "What's so special about this mask anyway" They turn heading down a hallway 2nd Purge Trooper said "I heard this belong to a Sith Lord back when the Empire was around".

Rise of the Jedi OrderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara