Snoke's Destroyer, Evacuation

3rd POV

Meanwhile the Libutine continues to fly through hyperspace at the bridge Rose is sitting at the controls she leans forward flipping a switch and press a button on the seat walking to her Finn said "Four parsecs to go" He looks forward "This thing really cooks" Staring Rose said "I just hope we're in time" She leans back looking over her shoulder "You can actually do this, right"?

Sitting down not far is DJ who said "Yeah, about that..." Rose turns the chair Finn turns both looking at DJ "Guys, I can do it" He raise his cup before lowering it "But there exists a pre-'do it' conversation about price" Moving her head Rose said "Once we're done, the Resistance will give you whatever you want".

Raising the mug DJ ask "What you got deposit-wise" Finn ask "Are you kidding me" DJ lower his cup "Look at us" Raising his cup again pointing DJ ask "Is that Haysian smelt" Rose move her hand to her necklace "That's something" DJ looks at them Finn said "No, we gave you our word" Rose stares at him "You're gonna get paid".

Finn stares at him "That should be enough" Rose lowers her head DJ said "Guys, I wanna keep helping" She grabs her necklace "But no something, n-n-no doing" Rose pulls it and DJ looks at them Finn said "Okay, listen here, you've got..." Suddenly Rose threw her necklace to DJ who caught it Rose said "Do it" She turns the chair back around and Finn looks back.

Holding the necklace DJ said "Now I can help" He leaves the cockpit walking along hitting the side passing BB-8 then he press a button making the blue area open entering the room Finn said "Give it back" DJ lift a container for black balls to fall out to reveal coins underneath DJ ask "What" He grabs some coins Finn said "Give it back" DJ puts the coins in his pocket.

Finn walks to him "You have no idea how much that medallion means to her" DJ kneels down "What are you..." Finn watch DJ "Why are you ransacking your own ship" DJ looks to Finn who realises he sighs looking back "It's not your ship" Turning his head BB-8 chirping DJ said "He says I stole it" Finn said "Yeah, I got that" Turning his head DJ said "We stole it" BB-8 chirps.

Staring at him Finn said "At least you're stealing from the bad guys and helpinh the good" He sits on a seat and DJ said "Good guys, bad guys, made-up words" He walks over BB-8 and kneels by a holotable "Let's see who formerly owned this gorgeous hunk-uh" He press a button leaning back for a hologram to appear then it shows a Tie fighter.

DJ stares at the hologram change to an At-St "Ah, this guy was an arms dealer" The hologram changes to a Tie Bomber "Made his bank selling weapons to the bad guys" The hologram changes to a Tie Interceptor then it changes to a X-wing "Oh..." He looks to Finn "And the good" Finn looks at this "Finn, let me learn you something big" DJ sits on the couch "It's all a machine, partner" Finn glance to him "Live free, don't join" Finn glances back to the hologram.

Meanwhile the last transport ship ran out of fuel and the gunners fire destroying it and two ships head for a Rebel Cruiser as Peavey stares at the hologram he said "That was the last of their support ships" He turns and the hologram changes to the Republic Cruisers and the Rebel Cruiser "It's just their main cruiser now" Looking to him Hux ask "And their fuel reserve" Stopping Peavey said "By our calculation, critical".

The two ships land in the hangar of the Rebel Cruiser as Poe walks around the hall he ask "She in there" Nodding D'Acy said "The admiral's banned you from the bridge" But Poe keeps walking "Let's not have a scene" Poe said "No, let's" He went pass "Holdo" Holdo looks with everyone D'Acy said "Captain, you're not allowed in here" Staring Holdo said "Flyboy".

Poe said "Cut it, lady" Poe stops staring at Holdo before pointing "We had a fleet, now we're down to one ship, and you've told us nothing" He walks forward to her "Tells us that we have a plan" Poe motion everyone "That there's hope" Staring at him Holdo said "When I served under Leia, she would say, hope is like the sun" Poe turn his head and looking back "If you only believe in it when you can see it..."