Sidious alive, Hyperspace skipping, Force Training

3rd POV

A few Tie fighters are heading towards a Star Destroyer that's in front of the planet Mustafar while on the surface Kylo Ren kills a Mustafarian and slashes another one as he grabs a 3rd Mustafarian turning around aiming his lightsaber and the Stormtroopers fire at more Mustafarians with Kylo Ren cutting one's hand off before slashing its body.

Kylo Ren avoids another Mustafarian using his lightsaber to send it on the ground then Kylo Ren change his grip spins around and stabs 4th Mustafarian and use the Force to stop a shot and made the Mustafarian to come and gets slashed before another got it's arm off by Kylo Ren who pants standing at the battlefield.

He turns around before heading to a stone with a symbol on it the dust moves off and Kylo Ren push it off to reveal a wayfinder he takes it out and holds it in front of him hearing whispering and stares at the wayfinder seeing a red dot moving inside.

Meanwhile Kylo Ren ship is flying through the unknown region going inside a red nebula swaying through roots Kylo Ren stares with the Wayfinder connected to the systems before coming out and heads towards a light planet called Exegol while Kylo Ren flips a switch above him avoiding the lightning.

On the surface is a upside pyramid Kylo Ren heads towards it and lightning hits two areas as Kylo Ren lands his ship before getting off and heads towards the pyramid activating his lightsaber a few lightnings hit the ground while Kylo Ren walks then a circular platform lowers down with him standing on it.

The lightning flashes to reveal giant statues then a Voice said "At last" Kylo Ren turns around looking in a direction and another flash to reveal more statues Kylo Ren walks forward with his lightsaber still activated "Snoke trained you well" Glancing around Kylo Ren said "I killed Snoke" He stares in a direction "I'll kill you" The Voice said "My boy".

Kylo Ren keeps walking "I made Snoke" That made Kylo Ren stop staring in the direction "I have been every voice..." The Voice change to Snoke "...you have ever heard..." It changes to Raven "...inside your head" Breathing is head and Kylo Ren walks activating his lightsaber again heading towards a corner to see.

In the distance is a machine with people wearing cloaks and their faces covered working on it inside a tube is two creatures that looked like Snoke with bubbles around Kylo Ren keeps walking "The First Order was just the beginning" Kylo Ren walks pass another machine "I will give you so much more" Looking pass the machine Kylo Ren said "You'll die first".

The Voice said "I have died before" Kylo Ren turns to the direction before heading in the direction "The dark side of the Force is a pathway..." Behind a pillar is a Figure strap to a machine "...to many abilities some considered to be..." The flashes reveal to be Darth Sidious "...unnatural" His face is pale, and his eyes were white he turns his head a bit.

Moving his lightsaber forward aiming at Sidious who didn't become faze by it Kylo Ren ask "What could you give me" Flashes Sidious said "Everything" The lightning flashes again and Sidious raise his hands a lightning appear on his tips "A new Empire" A rumbling is heard and coming out of the ground is a Star Destroyer a navigation tower activates.

But more and more Star Destroyers rises from the ground until there was about 1,080 Star Destroyers hover in the air "The might of the First Order will soon be ready" The lightning flashes to show the Star Destroyers "It will be yours if you do as I ask" Sidious sneers "Kill the girl, Secura and her daughter" Kylo Ren stares at him "End the Jedi..."

Keeping his lightsaber at him "...and become what my apprentice could not" He lower his lightsaber deactivating it "You will rule all the galaxy..." Sidious move his head a bit "...as the new emperor" Lightning flashes to show his face "But beware..." Sidious breathes "...the girl is not who you think she is" Kylo Ren stares at him for a moment before he ask "Who is she" All Sidious did was smile lowering his head and the thunder rumbling.