Two.

Unedited.

┏━━☽ 【❖】 ☾━━┓

Chapter Two. New Appearances.

┗━━ ☽ 【❖】 ☾━━┛

For a good hour or so, the two Purebloods did nothing else but wrap in each other's warmth

For a good hour or so, the two Purebloods did nothing else but wrap in each other's warmth. They were both quiet, silent, letting their actions speak louder than words. They missed each other greatly, wanting nothing more than to be with each other after being apart for several years.

"How long has it been...?" The raven-haired beauty softly asked as she played with the ends of his button-up shirt with temple propped up on his chest, her eyes opening and closing as if she could fall asleep again. She didn't want to, her body had more than enough rest.

"Ten long years, yet it felt like a century," The male Pureblood answered quietly.

Sensing the saddened tone in his voice, she glanced up at him with silver-grey eyes that were previously red from thirst. He made no move to look at her, keeping his gaze out the window with deep thought. She caressed his cheek and turned his face so that his eyes would be on her. Finally he was looking at her.

Misa took in his appearance. Kaname looked exactly as he did ten years ago. He'd always been a taller with a slender figure and a pretty face that was usually expressionless, except when it came to her. Now he was man, physically looking nineteen despite his true age.

A few thin strands fell into his mahogany eyes as he glanced down at her with fondness swirling in them. She traced the tips of her fingers along his face, reminiscing the smooth texture of his skin that she waited so long to touch again. Then her movement came to an abrupt stop as a thought occurred in her head.

"How's Yuki?" She queried curiously once again. An image of her small pouting face and round, chubby cheeks appeared in her mind.

She remembered the little girl who was strangely clingy towards her older brother and would especially glare at her whenever she approached him.

The Kurans and Hideyokis were among the last few Pureblooded families. It was a common thing for Purebloods relatives to marry each other, Haruka and Juri Kuran were a product of that. Initially Yuki and Kaname were supposed to be engaged, however with parents of both the families had known each other for many years, it didn't take long for Misaki Hideyoki and Kaname Kuran to meet and become close. Then their families had arranged a marriage for the both of them in order to unite the families for additional power.

The youngest of the Kurans, Yuki, disapproved this arrangement greatly, though there was nothing a little girl could say or do and none of the adults would listen to her. So she did what she could and clung to her brother for dear life, throw tantrums, and voiced her disliking towards the female Pureblood whenever Misa would pay a visit to the Kuran mansion.