5:52 am (Z-Team HQ, within Z Mech)

Impfinity and his clone have been bugging the pilot of Z-Mech to join them in their imp sparring battle, but the Z-Mech pilot has been ignoring them, watching anime within his mech. Right when they were about to give up, Impfinity and his clone found a way into the mech through a small opening in the back. All they had to do was get past a couple wires.
"Hello fellow Imp!", Impfinity exclaims when he reaches Z-Mech's cockpit. "AAAAAA WHAT THE HELL?!?", the pilot imp yells in fear. "Care to join us in a free for all imp spar battle?", Impfinity's clone asks the pilot imp. "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN HERE!?!", he asks, shocked. "Well, we've been asking you if you wanted to join for like 10 minutes, but I guess you couldn't hear us, which is weird since the Z-Mech is like built so that the pilot can hear anyone outside it trying to communicate with them right? I think I read that in some Z-Team fact book. Anyways, since you couldn't hear us we crawled in through the back entrance to tell you here!", Impfinity explains. The imp pilot just stares at them in shock. "So... you gonna join us?", Impfinity asks. "What back entrance?!? There's no back entrance!!!", the pilot imp exclaims. "Um... then what was that little hole we crawled through, with all the wires and stuff?", Impfinity's clone asks. "Oh shit! Wires?!? Did you go in through the maintenance shaft?!?", the pilot imp asks. "Hm... maintenance... hmmm... shaft... yeah, I have no idea what those words mean.", Impfinity says, "You?", he asks his clone. "Nope, no idea, all I remember is that one of the wires was blocking our way so I bit through it.", his clone responds. "Heh, nice.", Impfinity says. "YOU WHAT?!?", the imp pilot yells. "I said I bit through a wi-", the clone starts to say, but is interrupted by an alarm suddenly going off, and the screens within the mech start flashing red.
"Oh crap, we gotta go! I've watched enough TV to know this thing is gonna explode!", Impfinity exclaims. He and his clone quickly make their way back out of the Z-Mech. They make it out and look back at Z-Mech, which is now visibly twitching and emitting an odd noise. The imp pilot is still inside. "YOU TWO IDIOTS, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!", he exclaims from the cockpit. "I think we initiated self destruct mode or something, but honestly I don't know.", Impfinity responds casually. "IT WAS A RHETORICAL QUESTION-", the imp pilot starts to say, before the mech explodes and collapses onto the floor. "Huh... I- I can't believe it...", Impfinity starts to say. "We... I killed him...", his clone says, taken aback. "No, not that! It's that that asshole could hear us from inside the mech all the time we were asking him to join our sparring battle and he was just ignoring us!", Impfinity says, walking away. He notices his clone isn't following. "Hey, me, let's get a move on, we gotta plot to get back at Neptuna, remember?", he says to his unresponsive clone. "Huh... oh... oh uh... yeah... let's do that...", Impfinity's clone responds, absentmindedly. The two physically identical imps walk away from the wreckage of Z-Mech in silence.