6:10 am: (Z Team HQ, Entrance)

Team B has just come out of the manhole and is immediately surrounded by zombies. Chaos breaks loose. The witch zombie villain Immorticia summons a swarm of Zom Bats and Night Cap begins throwing mushroom bombs at them. Captain Combustible dodges the giant zombie villain, The Smash, how tries again to smash the captain into the ground. Rustbolt, the mechanical zombie villain, shoots a spread of sharp trash at Rose from his junk cannon. Grass Knuckles starts fighting against Super Brainz, the two exchanging punches. And Chompzilla roars in the middle of the room and stands her ground against the zombie villains Brain Freeze, Electric Boogaloo, and Professor Brainstorm. Solar Flare slips through the chaos and comes face to face with two imps wearing black and yellow suits. Impfinity and his clone. "Are you two little guys really a part of Z-Team? Man, they're just letting anyone in now. Anyways, sorry about this, it might sting a little.", Solar Flare says, as she lights up and throws a fireball at Impfinity and then runs past to go find Neptuna. "AHHHH FUCK I'M ON FIRE SHIT FUCK!!!", Impfinity exclaims in pain. His clone just stares at him. This could be his chance, if he just lets him burn, he could be the original Impfinity. "After all, I'd be doing the world a favor, original me is kinda a jerk who only cares about himself...", Impfinity's clone reasons in his head, but he can't bring himself to let Impfinity die such an awful death. "DON'T JUST STAND THERE IN THOUGHT!!! DO SOMETHING YOU WORTHLESS CLONE, I'M BURNING!!!", Impfinity yells. "Um... uh... alright, I'm gonna get water, don't die!", the clone says, running to the kitchen to get some water. To the right of the hallway where Impfinity is burning in agony, Chompzilla battles against 3 zombie villains at once. She capture Professor Brainstorm with her vines right as Electric Boogaloo summons lighting blasts which explode against her and paralyzes her for a moment. Chompzilla rapidly shakes her head, trying to get back in the fight, but as the effects of the shock wear off, Brain Freeze charges at her and decks her in the face. Chompzilla is sent into a fury and slams the three zombies away from herself with her vines. Then, seeing a clear opportunity to do so, she summons a gigantic geyser to heal herself and her comrades. It erupts out of the ground suddenly and drenches everyone in the room. "Ohhhh... oh thank goodness... I survived...", Impfinity says in relief, laying on the floor now extinguished. His clone runs back to him, now holding a small cup of water. "I'm back, hopefully- oh. You're not on fire anymore.", he says. "Yeah... being the universe's best creation, she always finds a way to save me...", Impfinity says, exhaustedly. "So no water cup?", Impfinity's clone asks, somewhat disappointed. "Nope, nice plan though, would've been great if it came to that.", Impfinity responds, still laying on the floor. Him and his clone stay there for a few seconds in silence. "We should probably go get that Sunflower girl.", his clone says. "We should definitely go get that Sunflower girl.", Impfinity repeats, getting off the floor. The two imps run in the direction Solar Flare went.