6:10 am (Z-Team HQ, Hallway)

Impfinity and his clone are heading to the entrance of Z-Team HQ for unknown reason under order of Huge Giganticus. Impfinity's clone is still in deep thought about the events that transpired 5 minutes ago
"Come on me, go faster! We've gotta see what Huge G wants from everyone!", Impfinity says. "Huh..? Oh, uh yeah. I'm coming.", his clone responds. "What's wrong with you, me? You've been acting weird ever since we accidentally destroyed Z-Mech.", Impfinity says. "Well, yeah. It's a lot to process...", the clone responds. "Yeah, I get it... it's pretty wild that he didn't want to join the imp sparring free for all!", Impfinity replies. At this moment the clone realizes something. He and Impfinity are not alike in ways other than looks. Something must've gone wrong with the cloning suit, because he clearly has much more empathy than the original Impfinity. At first he didn't realize, because the two were just having fun and their differences didn't have the chance to reveal themselves, but now the clone knows for sure he is an anomaly. He worries that if Impfinity were to realize this, he'd get rid of him, in fear that he'd do the whole clone shtick of rising up against the original and trying to be the main imp. So Impfinity's clone decides to just play along, and act as Impfinity would. Sadly, the two imps do not differ in IQ very much.
"Wow, yeah... yeah it's totally wild, isn't it me? Why wouldn't he wanna join the imp sparring free for all?!? That guy was so selfish, ignoring us to watch some show!", the clone responds in a forced tone, saying what he assumes Impfinity wants to hear. Despite his poor acting, Impfinity does not realize his clone is lying, as he is not the brightest either. "Right?!? I mean, if he wasn't probably dead, I'd-", Impfinity starts to say, as he and his imperfect clone reach the entrance.
The two imps arrive to see a giant battle going down.