6:00 am (Sewers, below Z-Team HQ)

Solar Flare and the rest of Team B are sneaking into Z-Team HQ through the sewers. Rose is not happy with this.
"I can't believe I'm doing this. Sneaking in a disgusting sewer. All for my precious castle... WHICH YOU THREATEN TO TAKE FROM ME!!!", Rose exclaims. "Shhhh! Do you know what sneak means, Rose?", Night Cap whispers. "Plus, we can threaten to take it away from you, since you don't even pay for it! L.E.A.F. is paying for that giant castle of yours and you don't even help with most missions! It's time you did some work to earn your shiny toys!", Solar Flare quietly exclaims. "Whatever, we're almost there right? I don't know how much longer I can take this stench!", Rose asks. "Yeah, if we keep going forwards, we'll make it to a manhole that's right in the entrance of the Z-Team HQ.", Night Cap explains. "Right in the entrance?", Captain Combustible asks. "Yeah, weird right? A month ago it was installed, and ever since I've been using it to sneak into Z-Team HQ. Much easier than avoiding all the cameras and breaking in. Only thing is it's right in the middle of the room, so if there's any zombies there, they'll instantly see you guys, since you have the combined sneakiness of a blind, deaf robber who keeps tripping over the furniture and yelling.", Night Cap says. "Doesn't matter, I'll come out swinging.", Grass Knuckles responds. "Actually, you're coming with us to capture Neptuna, remember the plan? Chompzilla's the one that will serve as the main distraction.", Solar Flare corrects. "Aw man!", Grass Knuckles says. "Eh, there'll probably be more zombies, so you'll be able to fight one-", Night Cap starts saying, before a loud boom is heard from above. "What the hell was that?", Captain Combustible asks. "I dunno, but we should just keep going, we've gotta capture Neptuna before 7:30 am.", Solar Flare says. Chompzilla whimpers. She has a bad gut feeling about what's to come.