Chapter 2: Another Akuma Attack and Secret Revealed

Marinette POV

After homeroom, we were making our way to our next class until we saw Walter getting harassed by a group of boys led by Darius. Noah stepped in between them and shoved them back with an enraged scowl on his face. 

"Out of the way, Nowhere." One of them spat.

"Give me a good reason why I should let you harass my closest friend?" He asked.

"Because, he's still with a punk like you. No, get lost or we'll start swinging." A jade haired boy answered and cracked his knuckles.

Walter stood in front of Noah, much to his shock, and glared at the group.

"If you want to hurt him, you'll have to go through me." He said as his knees shook.

"Walter, no." Noah said.

"Yes, Water Boy. Back away or you're going to get beaten up like the punching bag you are." Darius said as his friends chuckled.

"Knock me down all you want. I'll never back down." Walter responded.

Darius scoffed and slapped Walter across the face, knocking him down. Noah was about to throw a punch at him, but two boys held him in place. We watched in horror as Darius loomed over Walter. Luka and I pushed through the crowd and stood in front of Darius, who scowled with irritation. Noah broke free and struck Darius across the jaw, knocking him down. The crowd gasped in shock Darius was about to get up to throw another punch at Noah, only for him to punch him in the stomach and again in the face multiple times until his face was covered in bruises.

"This is why I dumped him. He's too violent." Katherine called.

"Bullshit! You were dating him behind my back, you gold digger!" Noah retorted angrily as he helped up a whimpering Walter. 

The teachers arrived and demanded to know what happened. Before we could explain, Adrien said that Darius and his friends were just playing around with Walter until Noah and Luka started picking a fight with them for no reason, much to our shock.

"Is that so?" Ms Mendeleiev asked.

"N-no, Ma'am. What happened was that Noah defended me from Darius and his group and-." Walter tried to explain only to be cut off by Alya.

"Yes, Ms Mendeleiev. Noah and Luka were picking a fight with them for no reason." She said, flashing an evil smirk at me.

Before any of us tried to answer back, Noah and Luka were sent to Principal Damocles' office while Walter went to the nurse's office with Kagami. During maths, Luka and Noah entered the classroom.

"What happened?" I whispered.

"Noah ended up getting after school detention with Damocles for the rest of the week starting today thanks to Adrien and Darius. Not to mention that his dad almost got him booted out of the school for beating his son." Luka replied.

"Darius is like Lila, but way worse." Noah growled.

"Don't let him get to you. How's Walter?" I replied.

"I was about to see him but the nurse said that I had to go to class. I'll see him during Recess and.-"

He stopped and saw something out of the window, his skin paled in shock. I looked and saw a blue and black clad figure  holding a large trident in his hands. Behind him was Principal Damocles and Darius, imprisoned in a large cage. Everyone watched in horror as the figure smirked at the duo.

"Ladies and gentlemen. I, Avenger, will punish these two for unjustly punishing my friend Noah." The figure boomed as he aimed his trident at them.

"Walter." I heard Noah mutter in shock.