Epilogue: The Reveal

Luka POV

After handing the cat miraculous to Master Fu, Marinette and I went to the Passerelle des Arts to take in the sights. I looked over at Marinette and smiled as she looked at the river. 

"So, what now?" I asked.

"Paris will have to manage without Chat Noir. At least until I find someone who can use the cat miraculous. Unless, you want to." She said, meeting my gaze.

I blushed and looked away.

"I'll pass. I'm more of the snake kind. But, I'll think about it." I replied.

Marinette rested her head on my arm and smiled.

"For a while, I've been having these feelings for you. But, I was conflicted with my feelings for Adrien. But, now. I'm, positive that I'm in love with you." She said.

"Really?" I asked.

"You don't feel the same way?" She asked as her bluebell eyes met mine.

"It's not that. I do feel the same about you too. I've been in love with you from the very beginning. So, will you be my girlfriend?" I replied.

Marinette kissed me on the cheek and smiled.

"I would love to." She said.

Noah POV

I entered my bedroom window and swapped to my civilian form. After feeding Horus, I took off my t-shirt to see the scar that Chat Blanc left. Had Dovette not rescued me, I would've been turned to dust. And it helped that because I have an active miraculous, my near invulnerability prevented me from meeting my end.

"That was close, Noah. At least we live to see another day." Horus said.

"Yeah. Too close." I replied.

"Meow. I like what I see." A voice purred.

I looked and saw Golden Jaguar perched on my window sill, grinning at my naked torso. I blushed and pulled on my t-shirt as she hopped inside my room and sat on my bed.

"I wasn't expecting company and I forgot to close the window." I said.

"Yeah. Also, I know that you're Red Hawk." She said, playing with her whip.

I was about to say something, until she pressed her finger on my lips and smiled. My cheeks were turning bright red.

"Let me finish. I saw your scars from before and realised that you and Flyboy are the same person. I know why you didn't tell me so I'm not mad at you for it. So, it's fair you also know who I am as well." She said.

She stepped back and said.

"Spot, end the hunt." 

In a flash, Golden Jaguar swapped to Jasmine, wearing a black and gold t-shirt and shorts. Her reddish hair turned black. Next to her was her kwami, who winked at Horus, much to his embarrassment.

"Well, that explains a lot." I replied.

"What do you mean?" Jasmine asked.

"Well, Horus sensed a presence near you and said it was a kwami. Your kwami. I had my doubts, but I sort of wondered if you and Golden Jaguar are the same person." I explained.

"I'd say the same about you and Red Hawk. I guess we were both right." She replied, playing with her black hair.

I nodded and looked over at Horus and Jasmine's kwami, chatting with one another. I felt Jasmine's hand on mine and blushed.

"I know I've been cold to you before. And I'm sorry about that. It's just that after my previous love ended in betrayal, I thought that I'd never fall in love with anyone again. And it didn't help that I was diagnosed with an attachment disorder when my mother left me. But, when I met you, I found it hard to not fall for you because I was afraid of being betrayed again. It wasn't long until I found out that you were betrayed by your ex, who ended up dating your bully." She explained.

"You fell for me? But, what of Red Hawk?" I asked.

"I'd be lying if I said that I was attracted to your superhero alter ego, so I was a bit conflicted with my feelings for you. But, after finding out that you and Red Hawk are the same person, I feel a lot better." Jasmine replied.

She turned to face me, meeting my gaze.

"I understand if you don't feel the same way. I just wanted to get it out of my chest and-."

I cut her off by kissing her on the lips. Despite being caught off guard, Jasmine didn't pull away and instead kissed me back. After a few moments, we pulled away with our cheeks burning. Horus and Jasmine's kwami, Spot grinned at us.

"I love you too." I replied.

Jasmine beamed and pulled me into a hug. I chuckled and hugged her back, enjoying her company.

"I should head back before Pamela starts getting worried. Maybe we'll see each other for school tomorrow?" She said.

"You bet, Goldie." I replied.

Jasmine giggled at her nickname and swapped into Golden Jaguar. Before she exited my room, she gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"See you tomorrow, Flyboy." She purred and left.

I smiled as I lay on my bed while Horus rested on my forehead.

"Something tells me that Spot and I will be seeing each other more often." He said.

"Say, what was your relationship with Spot anyway?" I asked.

"Let's just say that we know each other too well." My kwami said with his cheeks burning red.

"I'll leave it at that." I chuckled.