Chapter 9: Round 2

Marinette POV

As I crashed onto the ground, I looked up and saw Chat Blanc's grin as he loomed over me. I tried to get up, he pulled me to my feet and pinned me to the wall. His grin broadened as he stroked my cheek, pushing away my hair and revealing my earrings.

"I made a promise to Hawkmoth that I'd give in my earrings. But, first. I will make you mine forever." He purred as he was about to kiss me.

Suddenly, Viperion appeared and kicked him away from me. Before Chat Blanc could get up, an arrow struck him in the shoulder, stunning him. I looked and saw Red Hawk, Golden Jaguar and a girl dressed up like a dove with a fan in her hand. 

"Thanks for the help. Who's your new friend?" I said as Viperion helped me up.

"Dovette." The girl said.

"Nice to meet you, Dovette." I replied.

"Um, guys?" Red Hawk called as he aimed his bow at an enraged Chat Blanc. He fired his cataclysm at us. We managed to jump off the roof and landed onto the ground.

"Since he's akumatized, he can use the cataclysm more than once." I explained to the group,

"So, he can spam them as long as he wants? Kinda feels cheap if you ask me." Dovette replied.

"Hawkmoth never plays fair, no surprise there. Still, there's gotta be a limit to his power. The akuma must be hidden somewhere.

"The akuma's in his bell. We break it, we free the akuma." Red Hawk said as he fired an arrow at Chat Blanc, who deflected it aside with his staff.

"Better hurry." Golden Jaguar replied.

I used my lucky charm to summon an empty teacup, much to my dismay. I looked around, hoping to find some clues until I saw my parents' bakery and some flour.

"Can you guys hold him off for me? I got an idea." I asked.

"Care to share it with us?" Dovette asked as she deflected another cataclysm shard fired at her.

"You'll see. I'll be back soon." I said as I dashed away from the group.

As they fought Chat Blanc, I entered the bakery and saw my parents hiding behind the counter. As soon as they saw me, they got up.

"Your daughter's safe. And I need your help." I said.

"What do you need us to do, Ladybug?" My mother asked.

"I just need to borrow some flour." I said as I pointed to a bag of flour.

"Take as much as you need." My father replied.

"Thanks." I beamed as I filled the teapot with flour. 

As soon as I finished, I heard Golden Jaguar cry out in pain as she slid towards a car, clutching her wounded side. Red Hawk landed next to her and fired a barrage of arrows at Chat Blanc while Viperion and Dovette dragged her to the side. I quickly exited the bakery and ran towards them.

"Red Hawk. When I give the signal, I need you to fire your arrow at the teapot." I said.

"Why?" He asked as he fired another arrow at Chat Blanc.

"Trust me on this, ok?" I replied.

The red clad archer nodded and notched another arrow in his bow. I took a deep breath and prepared to throw the teapot, only for Chat Blanc to dart towards me with blinding speed. Before he could grab me, Viperion hurled his lyre at his head, stunning him.

"Now!" I shouted as I threw the teapot into the air. 

Red Hawk fired his arrow at the teapot, shattering it. The flour rained down on Chat Blanc, blinding him. Viperion snatched the bell from Chat Blanc's neck and tossed it to me. I used my yo-yo to shatter the bell and freed the akuma. I used my yo-yo to capture the akuma and purified it. As I repaired the damage caused by Chat Blanc using the broken piece of the teapot, Chat Blanc reverted to Chat Noir, who was trying to remove the flour from his eyes.

"What happened?" He asked.

"You got akumatized and almost killed Red Hawk, that's what happened." Golden Jaguar said with a glare.

"Almost destroyed the city to get to Ladybug." Viperion added.

"And almost raped her, you sick bastard." Red Hawk included.

The black clad hero looked at us with a look of shock and disbelief as we glared at him. His expression changed to anger.

"That's on all of you. If you'd let me have Ladybug, none of this would've happened. Not to mention, I know her secret identity." He said.

"Hate to break it to you. But, you won't be remembering anything after this." Red Hawk said as he pointed his wrist at Chat Noir. 

Before he could react, a dart was ejected from his glove and embedded itself onto his neck. Chat looked at us with astonishment and fell to the ground unconscious. 

"What was that?" Dovette asked.

"My wrists dart. Or as the French called them flechette. I often use them to knock out guards and thugs. He won't be able to remember anything after this, so your secret is safe, Ladybug. Also, Chat Noir is Adrien Agreste." He said as he removed the cat miraculous from him, reverting to his civilian form.

"I should've known. I can't believe I fell for him." I said bitterly.

"Well, you'd better hand this back to the old man. I'll leave him to the police." Red Hawk said as he tossed me the cat ring.