Chapter 4: Luka's Warning And Adrien's Threat

Luka POV

For quite some time, I've been hearing that Adrien has been stalking Marinette. Ever since the akuma attack, he's been giving me dirty looks whenever I'm near her and he's been giving her love letters and gifts like he's some lovesick puppy. It's gotten to the point where her parents had to step in and tell him to back off. I've also heard rumours that Red Hawk that he's been watching Marinette while she slept and had to step in to stop him. 

During Break, I saw Adrien and dragged him into an empty classroom.

"What do you want, Luka?" He asked.

"I'll be blunt, stop stalking Marinette." I said with a scowl.

"Why?" He asked.

Is this guy for real? I thought, shaking my head before replying.

"Because, it's getting out of hand. If you want Marinette to forgive you, then be the Adrien you once was. The one she fell in love with." I said.

The blonde haired model scowled at me.

"And why should I heed your advice? You're in love with Marinette as well?" He asked.

"I won't deny it. However, I would let Marinette choose her lover instead of stalking her and leaving unwanted gifts for her to throw away." I replied.

Adrien's hands rolled into fists as he advanced towards me.

"The thing is that, I know Marinette longer than you. I'm rich and I got her to fall for me first. I don't know what Marinette sees in someone like you nor do I care. So, I will give you one last chance to back off or else." Adrien said with a menacing look.

With that, he left. I sighed and sat on the ground. Suddenly, I saw Juleka entering the classroom and sat next to me. Ever since Lila's suspension, she and I have made amends and are on good terms. 

"I heard what happened. We should tell Marinette." She said.

"No, if she gets involved then things will only get worse. And besides, if his father catches wind of this, he'll get the mayor to close down the bakery." I replied.

"I just hope you know what you're doing, Luka." Juleka said as she held my hand.

"So do I." I replied.