Chapter 1 - I Was Enchanted To Meet You

Harry's POV

 Kids Choice Awards. The day I laid my eyes on the most beautiful girl on the planet, miss Taylor Swift. She's been my crush for like, years...

"HARREH!" said Louis, interupting my thoughts.

"What?" I said, a little bit annoyed.

"It seems like you're staring at miss Swift since she came up onstage." he winked.

"Well, duh? I'm watching the show. What do you think I'm doing? Planting trees?!" I said. By the way, Taylor's accepting her Big Help Award from the first lady.

"Oh whatever, Harold." he rolled his eyes.

 Looking back at the stage, she's already gone. She must've finished her acceptance speech. I was like, 'whuuut?!'. I mean, can I just see her one last time?

"Boys, you're up!" Paul said. Then we went backstage. I was just looking at the floor while walking when someone bumped me.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry." a sweet voice just spoke.

 I looked up to see who it was and saw her beautiful face. Yes, her, Taylor Swift. I didn't say anything because I was starstrucked.

"I was kind of in a rush so, yeah. I'm really sorry." she shrugged.

Then I finally spoke. "N-no, i-it's okay." Oh my God, why the heck am I stuttering?

She giggled. "Umm... Harry Styles, right?" I nodded. "I'm Taylor. Well, you probably know me." She giggled, again. She's so cute when she giggle.

"Harry! We gotta get ready, man! We're up for like 15 minutes!" I heard Zayn shouted.

"Um, I guess I'll see you later. It was nice meeting you, miss Swift." I smiled. Trying to be cool. Don't wanna mess up infront of my crush.

"Oh c'mon. Please, just call me Taylor." she's so humble!

"Okay, Taylor." I winked... Wait, what? I just winked at her?! Shit.

"Well, I was enchanted to meet you!" she said and then hugged me. I felt my cheeks heating up.  I mean, TAYLOR SWIFT HUGGED ME. "See ya! Won't miss your performance!" she said, walking away.

"HARRY!!" Zayn yelled.

"Ooh, yeah, coming!" I rushed to the dressing room.

A/N:

 Short chapter! Sorry! Ihihihi. Well, I hope you liked it! And please don't forget to Vote and Fan! :)