Chapter 9 - Coffee

• इन्हें समर्पित: ___xx___xx

Taylor's POV

 It's 9 in the morning and I am wide awake. Harry is still asleep. Gosh, he's so cute... No, shut up Swift! I remember that I have nothing to do today. Hmm... What to do?... Aha! I have a great idea. I'll go take a bath. Sounds fun. I jumped into the shower and let the warm water touch my not so dry skin. I squeezed on some shampoo on my hand and massaged it on my now wet blonde hair. Afterwards, I put on some conditioner and cover my body with soap.

"I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. Fire away, fire away." I softly sang a line from 'Titanium'. Wait, should I sing? Maybe not. What if I wake Harry up? He is sound asleep though (and cute, oops). I sighed. I think it's best to shut up. Hahaha... 

 I got out of the shower and changed into a white shirt with a cat's face printed on it (because I love cats) and jeans. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Harry, finally awake, doing something on his iPhone.

"You're awake." I said.

"Yep. I woke up when I heard someone singing 'Titanium' from the bathroom." he replied.

"Oh, umm, that would be me. Sorry." I giggled.

"It's okay..." he said and then examined my body. Huh? "Where 'ya off to?" he asked.

"Nowhere. Why?"

"'Cause you're like, wearing jeans..."

"Umm, well, this is my everyday outfit."

"Mhmm, I see... Okay, I'll take a quick shower and head back to my hotel."

"Umm, sure." I grinned. He stood up and went to the bathroom.

 I sat down on my bed and took my iPhone from the side table. I turn the lock and pressed the Twitter app. I checked my followers and I got, TWENTY-THREE MILLION FOLLOWERS?!?! This is so awesome, dude. After that, I opened Abi's profile, Selena's, ooh she tweeted saying, "Landed in New York. Great day!" I hope to see her soon. I also checked on the boys' profile, other friends, etc. Then I tapped on my mentions and saw some sweet tweets from my dear Swifties. Awww, best fans ever! But then I saw tons of hate from Directioners and I'm like, 'Woah, what did I do?' Oh well. I got off from Twitter and lie down on my bed. I took a deep breath and turn on the TV and good thing Grey's Anatomy was on. It reminds me of Meredith. I miss her. But I shouldn't worry. At least she's in good condition and is well taken care of my lovely mother.

Harry's POV

 I've finished taking a bath and I caught Taylor watching Grey's Anatomy. I bet she's thinking of her cat, Meredith. Hmmm... I wonder if she had plans for today...

"That's a nice show." I said.

"It sure is."

"Do you have something to do today?" I asked.

"Nothing, really. Maybe I'll watch TV and sleep and watch TV and sleep."

"Oh okay... Umm, I'll be heading off now. I guess I'll see you around."

"Okay... Take care." she smiled.

"You too."

 I went downstairs to the lobby. As soon as I got to the entrance of the hotel, I remember that Taylor has nothing to do for today... I have an idea. I went to do receptionist.

"Excuse me, miss. Can I please borrow a pen and a piece of paper?" I said to the receptionist.

"Sure. Here you go, sir... Oh and you can call me Diana if you want." the receptionist said as she hand me the pen and paper. It's a nice name though.

"Thank you, Diana." And I started to write something on the paper. I handed back the paper and pen to Diana and she peeked on it.

"Ooh. To miss Taylor Swift, eh?" she said.

"Yeah. Umm, can you please give it to her with a cup of coffee? I'll pay."

"Okay, sir. Anything else?"

"Yeah, umm, don't let her refuse to take it. Oh and make it sweet."

"Mhmm, when will I bring it?"

"Umm, now? Yeah, like now."

"Okay, sir."

"Thank you so much, Diana!" I said.

"You're very welcome, mister Harry Styles." she said.

"Please, just call me Harry." I said and she just nodded. I gave her the tip and I walked out of the building and went back to my hotel.

Taylor's POV

 I'm still watching Grey's Anatomy but since it's about to end for today's show. I decided to take a nap. But before I could ever close my eyes, I heard a knock from my door. Ugh, perfect timing. I opened the door to see a not so tall boy that happens to be in the 20s holding a cup of coffee.

"Your coffee, ma'am." the boy said.

"Umm, sorry but I didn't asked for a cup of coffee."

"It's for free?"

"Uhh, okay... Thank you?" I said and took the coffee from his hand. He just smiled.

"Are you sure you're not trying to kill me with this coffee that has poison?" I added.

"No! Why would I do that? I'm you're biggest fan!" he said. He's quite funny.

"Okay okay! Chill! Sorry, I'm just messin' with ya." I giggled.

"It's okay. Enjoy the coffee, Miss Swift." he said and I nodded.

 I closed the door behind me and took a sip on my coffee. It actually tastes pretty good. I saw a note and it says:

      "Hey there, beautiful. Pick you up at 7.

Wear something nice. (Enjoy the coffee. Xx)

                               -Harry ♥"

Awww! It's from Harry! So sweet.

A/N:

 Yipee, I have updated! Hope you like it! 

In case you wanna know something, Diana is one of my best friends and we use to call each other 'poop' because of a very funny reason and I can't tell you, haha sorry! And, I dedicate this to her. :)

Anyway, Vote/Comment/Fan me! Thanksssss! ILY.

~ohmygelixx 

Last First Kiss (Haylor Fan-fic) *discontinued, sorryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें