Chapter 6 - Zoo

Taylor's POV

 Here in New York. Today's the day that I'm going out with Harry and Baby Lux. I'm supposed to meet them up at 2 in the afternoon and it's already 1pm. Must get ready. I put on a knitted sweater with a wolf printed on it. Jeans, oxfords, what else? Ooh, wouldn't forget my red coat and my beautiful yellow scarf. It's pretty cold outside.

 The drive to the zoo was, fun. Listening to the radio, reminding of how great this week was. New album, tour announcement, events, etc... As I reached the zoo, I scanned the whole place looking for Harry and luckily, I found him. And this lady that happens to be Baby Lux's mom pointed to me. Harry turned around to me with a huge grin. I waved and walked towards them.

"Hey!" I greeted.

"Hey. Umm... This is Lou, Baby Lux's mom. A. k. a. our hair stylist." Harry stated. "Hi! Nice to meet you!" I said, giving Lou a hand shake. "It's nice to meet you too!" she smiled. "Your songs are amazing! I'm a fan." she added.

"Aww. That's so sweet of you! Thank you so much!" I thanked. Baby Lux giggled. "Oh and you must be Baby Lux? Hiiii! Can I hold her, please? I added. "Sure!" Lou said, handing Lux to me.

"Perhaps we should take a walk around the zoo?" Harry said with his awesome accent. "Oh yeah." I responded. We chatted and tell stories and I'm coming off a little shy but it was fun in some case. And Lux kept interupting us, saying 'booboo' everytime she sees a kind of animal and it's cute.

"Want something to eat? said Harry.

"Okay... Like what?"

"Like that." he said pointing to a french fry stand.

"Ooooh. Sure." I handed Lux back to Lou.

"So, I heard the new album had released. It's RED, right?

"Yeah. Have you bought it already?" I asked.

"Not yet. Actue\ally, I'm planning to go grab one later."

"Really? Well, thank you? In advance? Haha, by the way, 'Take Me Home' is awesome. I bought it two days ago."

"Wow, thanks. I'm glad you liked it."

"I really like the one called, 'Last First Kiss'. Especially the part when you hit the high note. It's like, it's super awesome, dude." Wait, did I just said 'dude' to him? Lol. He chuckled. "Ahaha. Thank you!.. Um, do you want me to sing it for you?" YEAH SURE.

"Would you?" I said, sitting on a bench near the seals.

"I-if you want." 

"Um, okay."

Harry's POV

 I'm sitting on a bench near the seals with Taylor and right now, I am going to sing for her. Harry, please don't mess up! 

"Baby, I, I wanna know
What you think When you're alone.
Is it me? Yeah.
Are you thinking of me? Yeah, oh.
We've been friends Now for a while.
Wanna know that when you smile.
Is it me? Yeah.
Are you thinking of me? Yeah. Oh, oh.

Girl, what would you do?
Would you wanna stay?
If I were to say?..

I wanna be last, yeah,
Baby, let me be your,
Let me be your last first kiss,
I wanna be first, yeah,
Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this,
And if you
Only knew.
I wanna be last, yeah,
Baby, let me be your last,
Your last first kiss..."

  Taylor clapped. "Amazing!" Lux clapped too, very cute. "Uncle Harry did a great job, right?" she added. Lux nodded.

A/N:

 Hiiiiiii! Vote/Comment/Be a Fan please? Thankssssss. <3

Btw, the '22' music video is perf! In case you haven't watched it yet, the video's on the side.