Chapter 11 - First Day

Taylor's POV

 I woke up, seeing him. Sound asleep and silently snoring beside me. His hair tousled around yet I find it sexy. His lips, so kissable. Those eyelids that are hiding those beautiful green orbs that I've been wanting to see since I woke up this morning. His gorgeous face that makes me smile. He's perfect.

"Enjoying the view?" he said with his eyes still shut.

"Totally." I giggled. His eyes flipped open, finally showing those mesmerizing green eyes.

"Good morning babe." I said.

"Good morning." His lips curving into a breathtaking smile, his adorable dimples showing up that sometimes I wish I had. "Why is there a goddess in front of me?" he asked which made me blush.

"Shut up." I giggled.

"What? It's true. You're gorgeous and beautiful."

"Stop lying!" I said.

"I'm not lying! Believe me, it's the truth." he winked.

"K, fine." 

"Come 'ere." he said as he opens his arms, probably asking me to cuddle with him. I smiled and scoot closer to him and wrapped my arms around his half-naked sexy body. If you're thinking we had sex last night, you're wrong. He's in his boxers just they way he used to and I'm wearing a tank top and shorts so there's nothing to worry about.

 It's quite funny that his legs were playfully wrapped around my thighs. But in any way, I felt safe in his arms.

"I love you." I mumbled.

"I love you more."  he said and pecked my lips.

"Hmmm... Only a peck?" I smirked.

"Oh you want a longer one?"

"Yes please." 

  He leaned in closer and crashed his lips into mine. Hmm... I guess my wish is granted. I rolled myself over on top of him, our kiss still not breaking apart. He brushed his tongue over my lower lip, begging for entrance and I didn't hesitate to let him in... I mean, to let his tongue in. Our tongues met and danced and battled for dominance. He flipped us over so I'm now under him. He soon left my lips and started a trail of soft little kisses towards the crook of my neck. He gently sucked my soft spot which caused me to moan softly.

 Once again, our lips met. But my stupid phone rang, interrupting our 'moment'. Damn, why at this time?? Whyyyy?!

Harry immediately pulled away. "Umm... I think you have to take that." he said. 

"Yeah... I think so too." I replied as he got himself off of me.  I grabbed my iPhone from the side table and checked on the caller ID and it was Selena. I swiped the lock to answer and placed my phone on my left ear.

"Hey, what's up?" I said through the phone.

"Who's that?" Harry whispered as he turned on the TV. I mouthed a 'Selena' for an answer and he just mouthed an 'Oh' back.