Chapter 4 - Love Is A Ruthless Game

Harry's POV

"Do you really have a crush on me?" she asked breaking the silence. We stopped walking.

"Uh-uhm, uhh.. Y-yeah?" I started to blush, again. Shit.

 Taylor bursted out laughing. "I'm sorry... HAHA... I'm sorry!" she said in between laughs. "I should not laugh, I'm sorry!" She continued and then stopped laughing. She grinned.  "But you're really blushing!" She chuckled. W H A T ?!?!? Nooo! Shit. Can I please stop blushing? Ugh. "Uhmm, I-I'm always like that, ya know? Uhh." was my stupid excuse. Pshh. 

"We should head back to the boys, they're probably waiting for us." she stated, I nodded.

---------------

"Hay, gurl, hayyy!" Louis said in a gay tone.

"What's got into you?" I asked.

"You're still blushing." Zayn chuckled.  Once again, teasing me.

"Shut up." I said, raising the 'finger'.

 Taylor started to laugh hysterically. We all glanced at her in a what's-wrong-with-you look. She noticed it and stopped laughing. We were all silent for a second and then we all bursted out laughing like assholes. We chatted for a few more hours.

 I checked the time and it's already 5 in the afternoon."Hey guys, it's already 5 and I think we must get ready." I announced.

"Ooh, yeah, the show will start at 6:30." Liam stated.

"Aww! But I'm still enjoying this moment and Niall is not yet finished telling us the history of Nando's." Louis said like a 5 year old boy. "I guess we'll continue it later." Taylor responded.

Taylor's POV

 10 minutes before the show starts and I'm still getting ready. Doing some last minute rehearsals, sound check, etc. For tonight's performance, I'll be wearing a white sheer blouse, black leggings, black oxfords, and to top it off, a black hat for my head.

 Before you know it, the show began. I'm a bit nervous yet excited for this.

"2006, the year it all started. The year she started to change people's lives, especially for teenagers.  She made us believe on fairy tales." the presenter started off to introduce me while I walk onstage. "She's amazing, she's fearless, she's Taylor Swift." the presenter added. I sang the first verse of my new song 'State Of Grace' from my upcoming 4th album, RED.

"I'm walking fast through the traffic lights,

Busy streets and busy lives,

And all we know, is touch and go.

We are alone with our changing minds,

We fall in love 'til it hurts or bleeds or fades in time."

 Lights start to shine brighter and smoke comes off from the smoke machine, I continued singing.

"And I never, saw you coming... And I'll never, be the same..." Screams and cheers from the crowd became louder. Grant starts to show off his guitar skills and I took my mic from the mic stand.

"You come around and the armor falls, 

Pierce the room like a cannon ball,

And all we know, is don't let go.

We are alone, just you and me,

Up in your room and our slates are clean,

Just twin fire signs, four blue eyes."

 I sang, doing my signature hand gestures.

"So you were never a saint,

And I've loved in shades of wrong,

We learn to live with the pain,

Mosaic broken hearts,

But this love is brave and wild.

And I never, saw you coming... And I'll never be the same...

This is the state of grace,

This is the worthwhile fight,

Love is a ruthless game,

Unless you play it good and right.

These are the hands of fate,

You're my achilles heel,

This is the golden age of something good and right and real.

And I never, saw you coming..." 

  I walked to the center of the stage and continued.

"And I'll never be the same...

And I never saw you coming... And I'll never be the same..." 

 I put the microphone back to its stand.

"This is the state of grace,

This is the worthwhile fight,

Love is a ruthless game,

Unless you play it good and right."

 Harry's POV

"Love is a ruthless game,

Unless you play it good and right."

The crowd went wild and so do I. She's so amazing. She's perfect.

"Woooh! you did awesome, babe." I said while clapping. "You did not just called me 'babe'. But thank you." she said pulling me into a friendly hug. YES.

"Taaaaaayyylllo-- Ooooh..." Louis cooed. Taylor pulled back, giggling. "What? He said I did awesome. That deserves a friendly hug."

"If you guys ever dated, I'd say you make a good couple." Liam said. That made me smile ear to ear. I love Liam.

"Yeah I agree." Niall said. I love you too, Niall.

"Me too. But... TAYLOR YOU WERE AMAZING!!!" Zayn squealed.

"YEAAAAHHH!" we all shouted. "Thank you!" Taylor thanked, still giggling. "Group hug!" Zayn said and we all did.

A few minutes later, it was our turn to perform. We sang our new single, "Live While We're Young". It was cool. The audience were fantastic! And then the show ended. We exchanged our numbers and went home.

A/N:

 Hey! So how was it? Don't forget to Vote/Comment/Fan. Thankssssssss! <3