Chapter 13 - I Thought She's 22? Damn.

[December 13th]

Harry's POV

It's Taylor's birthday already so that means she's coming to Cheshire today and it's time to pick her up now at the airport. I'm quite excited that she's gonna celebrate her birthday here and she gets to meet my mother, Anne, and my sister, Gemma.

I'm on my way to the airport and I've already got the cupcakes I ordered the other day. I even bought her a Jimmy Choo handbag. Well, Gemma helped me with that. I'm not good when it comes to girl fashion, okay? And of course, the vintage bracelet. I wouldn't forget that. But actually, I left all of it at home and I'll just give it to her over there.

"But we eeeeh are never ever ever getting back together." Ooh. Someone's calling me. Yes, that's my ring tone. I'm such a cutie, eh? Hehehe. And it was Taylor who's calling me. I quickly answered.

"Hey, babe. Where are you? I'm already at the terminal, waiting for you." she said.

"Just a minute, babe. I'm almost there." I replied back as I park my Range Rover at the parking lot.

"Okay. Just meet me inside at Costa Coffee."

"Sure, babe. See you there. Love you!"

"I love you too. Bye!" she said and then hung up.

I entered the terminal and head towards the cafe where Taylor is waiting. "Costa Coffee... Costa Coffee... Costa-- oh there it is!" I mumbled to myself. She was there, sitting, slowly sipping her latte (because that's her fave), and looking through her iPhone. Probably going to Twitter for a while.

"Happy Birthday to you..." I sang the last part of the happy birthday song. She jumped a little bit.

"Oh my god. Harry, you scared me!" she giggled. So cute.

"Sorry. So, how's the flight?" I said as she stood up and hugged me.

"It went well." she replied. I pecked her lips. "Hey, I ordered coffee for you too." she added.

"Really? Thanks. Umm. Let's go?"

"Uhh, why don't we drink our coffee first before we go? I'm sure you're pretty tired of the long drive." she said.

"Hmm. Okay." I said and then sat down across her.

We talked and talked and talked mostly about what happened the past few days and planned the things we're going to do this week. If you're thinking of sex, well,... let's see. Hahaha. Just kidding.

"Oh, thank you, by the way." She smiled.

"For what?" I asked.

"Well, you sang happy birthday to me and I haven't thanked you yet."

"Oh. You're welcome." I grinned. "I'm done with my coffee, are you?"

"Yeah. Let's go?"

"Sure." I said, grabbing the handle of the luggage carrier and started to push it to the exit of the airport. We drove back to my house.

"Babe, can you unlock the door for me?" I said, handing the keys. I have to carry her luggage bags because I'm stronger than her. I'm the man, ya know.

"Oh sure, babe." she took the keys and unlocked the door. I started to carry her bags and went inside and placed it in my room upstairs. I went back to the living room to find Taylor looking through some of my baby photo albums.

"I'm so cute when I was a baby, right?" I sat down beside her.

"Yeah. Hahaha. But no one is cuter than me." she said as she stuck her tongue out.